Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I can't sleep

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 28, 2015, 06:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I came in a little late and reading all this is just lolol. Keeper is a sweet guy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"suggestion?  ac_sothere

I was askin you out  ac_toofunny

I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time; is that how it's done today?

It used to be that you would ask a girl to dinner or to a movie now I see we go right to "lets go out sometime so I can fuck you in the ass".  ac_toofunny

Whew, wow.   ac_wot  ac_lmfao

Soooooooooooooo thats no?  ac_flower

Sorry Keeps, it's not that I'm not flattered but I'm going to have to take a pass.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

On the other hand, should a wise, cosmopolitan, mature and educated gentlemen present his suit... :howdy:

Annie

Aww Renee give Keep a break, he's a sweet guy
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hey, I slept for almost 3 hrs last night; consecutively. ac_dance  That's pretty good for me, I must have been exhausted. ac_rollseyes

I have the opposite problem Renee..

I have been so tired lately that no amount of sleep seems to be enough.

Wulf

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"suggestion?  ac_sothere

I was askin you out  ac_toofunny

I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time; is that how it's done today?

It used to be that you would ask a girl to dinner or to a movie now I see we go right to "lets go out sometime so I can fuck you in the ass".  ac_toofunny

Whew, wow.   ac_wot  ac_lmfao

Soooooooooooooo thats no?  ac_flower

Sorry Keeps, it's not that I'm not flattered but I'm going to have to take a pass.  ac_toofunny

Well I fear that was the wrong answer.

Right about now it would probably do you some good to have someone fuck the crazy out of you.  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

That would be one HELL of a fuck.

I'm thinking a gang bang at the Hell's Angels clubrooms MIGHT help.