The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Oy! We got problems!

Started by RW, May 04, 2015, 11:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good and loving families have offspring who become productive members of society..

In my opinion, the biggest problem is family breakdowns.

I agree. It's the root cause of most of our problems. Kids aren't stupid. If they see their parents are miserable they'll look for role models somewhere else.

Anonymous

QuoteI don't agree that Islam is a huge threat. We need to stop catering to it under freedom of religion bullshit then leave them in their own countries to run around in disorganized chaos.

If you added up every problem the world has, all combined they would be a mouse compared to the elephant-sized problem that is Islam. Almost every intelligence agency says that between 15-25% of the globe's muzzies are radicalized or sympathetic to the cause. That's a conservative estimate of 240 million. In Canada that represents over 160,000 CITIZENS committed to our destruction. It's too late to send them back, they are here and their numbers are growing.

Climate change will be a big issue especially if sea levels rise. We should be planning to address that now. We are in a civilizational struggle. To ignore how serious this is tantamount to surrender.

QuoteClimate change will be a big issue especially if sea levels rise. We should be planning to address that now.

I was talking about the economic malfeasance and corruption that surrounds the issue even if you do believe the world is warming up like never before(lie) and man is 100% responsible.

According to the Climate Policy Initiative, $359 billion was invested in 2012 to limit global warming. That's a billion bucks a day and that figure has only risen since. Consider how much clean water a billion dollars a day could provide for the Third World masses who die in the millions each year for lack of it.

Think of how those dollars could prevent malaria, which kills more than 650,000 a year — and one child every minute. The malaria control funding gap in Africa — $3.6 billion — would be closed in less than four days.

A billion a day could also develop a drug a day to save lives, ease suffering and generate wealth.

If man-made global warming were a real threat, it might be worth a billion a day to curb its effects. But it's simply conjecture, not hard science. It's a chimera that doesn't deserve our attention, much less our money.

I admit it's not a global problem since we in the West are footing the bill for all this fraud and corruption. It has made a few influential industrials in the West, solar panel manufacturers in China along with many corrupt third world despots filthy rich, but it has not fixed the problem they claimed was so scary in order to pick our purses more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"The New York City Panel on Climate Change has released a new report containing some alarming predictions for the city's climate future.

Warming temperatures, heavier rainfall, and rising seas — these are some of the climate-related effects in store for the Big Apple in the coming decade.

Rising sea level is one of the most worrisome issues facing New York City.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-city-flood-map-2020-2050-2015-2#ixzz3ZjQvQvZ3">http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york ... z3ZjQvQvZ3">http://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-city-flood-map-2020-2050-2015-2#ixzz3ZjQvQvZ3

Ocean levels have risen in some areas and dropped in others. For an 18-month period beginning in 2010, the oceans mysteriously dropped by about seven millimeters.

Don't get too worried about computer models Keeps.

RW

Shen, they are also disorganized and have been for ages.  That's how Isreal continues to exist in a sea of pissed off Arabs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen, they are also disorganized and have been for ages.  That's how Isreal continues to exist in a sea of pissed off Arabs.

Did they have multi-billionaire financial backers then?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Does it matter?

What do you think? Could ISIS have taken over large swaths of Iraq, Syria and Libya without $$? Could 9/11 happened without Saudi money? What about the Spanish train bombing?

As for the Muddle East, I don't see what interest sunni Saudi Arabia has in destroying Israel. Their arch enemy is shia Iran. Wouldn't it be better to let the Israelis do their dirty work for them while they use their vast resources to finance global jihad?

We are doomed if we don't face the threat we face from Islam and we had better act sooner rather than later.

RW

Tell me something..

If our money in the form of oily millions is supporting terrorism, why don't we stop buying Saudi oil?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Tell me something..

If our money in the form of oily millions is supporting terrorism, why don't we stop buying Saudi oil?

No offense RW, but this is the kind of post I would expect from a non thinker like EU.

Diane Francis writews about this and this is what I have been saying for a long time now. Alberta oilsands(not Utah's or Saskatchewan's oilsands) are the single biggest threat to the House of Saud. Not Iran, Alberta oilsands. We could force those pricks to hide out in the desert on their camels if we had a vast pipeline network like Norway does connecting our black gold to tidewater. SA is as a sugar daddy to big international NGO's s who scaremonger about our glorious black gold. The best defense we have against Gulf state terror sponsors is to bankrupt the creeps, which means taking away market share. Sadly, too many people in the West think that the status quo of having countries that care as little about the environment as they do women's rights is preferable to Canada/US/Brazil becoming the ethical alternative to OPEC.

Canada, the only non-OPEC member among the world's five top oil reserve holders, now supplies almost twice as many barrels to the U.S. as Saudi Arabia.

RW

Of course Shen, I understand the excuses and bullshit that people tout about pipelines and the environmental issues but if oil sponsored terrorism is such a big issue, shouldn't there be a bigger shit storm about pulling away from Saudi Oil?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Of course Shen, I understand the excuses and bullshit that people tout about pipelines and the environmental issues but if oil sponsored terrorism is such a big issue, shouldn't there be a bigger shit storm about pulling away from Saudi Oil?

Yes, there should be. Unfortunately, the West tolerates the most vile nation on earth. On the other hand, we don't know what the alternative would be if the House of Saud fell.

heinzy

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What is the biggest threat facing the world today? I can't be certain. However, the biggest threat facing each person is their own minds.

Very, very good...because it is ultimately and evidently true. :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What is the biggest threat facing the world today? I can't be certain. However, the biggest threat facing each person is their own minds.

Very, very good...because it is ultimately and evidently true. :howdy:

Heinzy, how's the stud today? ac_lovestruck  acc_hugz

Odinson

Heinzy is sweeter than fucking sugar.