Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Christmas Shopping

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2012, 01:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Have you started yet?

I am going to start this weekend for presents and new decorations.

My kids are giving this Santa subtle hints.

Pinay

Not yet, but should be soon ! I wanna start with a 6' Christmas Tree complete with nice decors and lights ! oh, i'm excited !

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm excited about it too this time. For the first time I'm planning to put the tree up right after Thanksgiving. I always mean to but never have.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

:D

Have a great day, everyone! I am off to work!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frost

I have done most my shopping on Amazon, and have taken care of 9 of the 15 presents I need.

Still have to figure out what to get a few others, bot sure what.

I have a gift to get an older Japanese woman with diabetes, so no candy  :?:  :?:  :?:

Frost

I have been ordering more the last few years, it's a lot less stress, and safer in my opinion.

If we had a snow storm shopping online would be a perfect thing to keep from getting bored :)

Romero

This year I'll be starting my shopping on Dec. 22nd. Last minute, baby! It's a Christmas tradition of mine.

Frost

LOL deals galore about that time, but the people in the stores, Ill stay in my cave. lol

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"This year I'll be starting my shopping on Dec. 22nd. Last minute, baby! It's a Christmas tradition of mine.

OMIGOD?? I'd have heart failure if I did that. Do you decorate at home or do you go out for the holiday?

Christmas used to be a huge deal but it got to be too much. Nothing but shopping, decorating and running around all over the place. No decorating now and minimal presents. It's so much nicer to just relax and be with family.

Romero

Sorry, had to do some work!

I work in the office of a logistics company downtown. I'm 45 and I was born in Vancouver. I have a sister who lives in New Zealand working in the tv/film industry.

Romero

Securious

So many families are dysfunctional. I'm glad to say my wife and our few children all overseas are the only ones we focus on. We get joy out of phoning them all. No Christmas shopping much at our place. I take my wife out for dinner to The Pasta House usually. This year a 3D movie would be good as well at our new Landmark Cinema.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, had to do some work!

I work in the office of a logistics company downtown. I'm 45 and I was born in Vancouver. I have a sister who lives in New Zealand working in the tv/film industry.

I am a provincial civil servant. I'm 35 and I was born in Calgary.

My parents emigrated from Taiwan a year before I was born.

I'm married and I have a 7 year old son and an 11 year old daughter.

I have one younger brother who is a policeman in Manitoba.

Obvious Li

My/our kids are all grown up, scattered across western canada and Korea so it's just the dragon and me......we really don't do any decorating or much of anything on christmas these days...it's not a big deal in Korea so she never really got into it and i don't care anymore either...so to us it's just another day

when the kids were small xmas was a huge deal.....we always watched A Christmas Story (the one with ralphie in it) on christmas eve...i still love that movie...... opened presents early christmas morning

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"My/our kids are all grown up, scattered across western canada and Korea so it's just the dragon and me......we really don't do any decorating or much of anything on christmas these days...it's not a big deal in Korea so she never really got into it and i don't care anymore either...so to us it's just another day

when the kids were small xmas was a huge deal.....we always watched A Christmas Story (the one with ralphie in it) on christmas eve...i still love that movie...... opened presents early christmas morning

I try to create that atmosphere for my children too..