The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I wanna come back!

Started by Richard/RDL, May 12, 2015, 05:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Richard/RDL

Renee

Your last bunch of posts in the old guest forum were all about how Van is so much better than this place. Why don't you stay in Van where it is sooooo much better?  ac_dunno  

I have nothing personally against you, RDL but IMHO, Van is an environment that suits you better and you'll be happier there at the end of the day.  I guess fortunately for you your presence here isn't up to me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Renee"Your last bunch of posts in the old guest forum were all about how Van is so much better than this place. Why don't you stay in Van where it is sooooo much better?  ac_dunno  

I have nothing personally against you, RDL but IMHO, Van is an environment that suits you better and you'll be happier there at the end of the day.  I guess fortunately for you your presence here isn't up to me.

But now that the guest posting forum is closed and the main forum is only readable to registered members, I guess I kinda have to be a registered member.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"No.

Don't worry, it's just temporary, until Fashionista reinstates the guest posting forum.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"No.

I think Fashionista will do the right thing and reinstate the guest posting forum.

That way you won't have to see my posts again.

RW

If you FOAD I won't have to either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"If you FOAD I won't have to either.

Right back at ya.

RW

Now if there was an Aspie's playpen which you were confined to - I would be okay with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Now if there was an Aspie's playpen which you were confined to - I would be okay with it.

There is -- it's right next to the MS playpen.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Go hang at Van.

I will, if Fashionista gives me back my guest posting section.

Anonymous

Guest posting sucked and I'm glad it's fucking history.

However, of all the trolls on VF. you were not the worst. Not even close.

RW

Mark my words - this place will go down the shitter if you are allowed to stay on the main board.  You kill threads and irritate people into saying "fuck it".  Is that what you want?  To ruin this place?
Beware of Gaslighters!