Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

New Users

Started by RW, May 13, 2015, 07:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"What's with all the new user accounts that don't have someone posting attached to them?  I wonder what those folks are up to.... :/

New users? What new users?

Seems there's hardly anyone posting here most of the time.

Its always the same people who post in the forum.

Fuck off Joe.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I better put a bottle of white wine on ice.

Yeah, because chilled white wine goes so well with an extraterrestrial ass fucking.

I think you would be better off putting a bottle of lube in the microwave.

ROFL!

ac_toofunny

BTW, speaking of ass fucking, where's your old man? Haven't seen him since he stormed off in a huff yesterday.

I'm still here, slobberchops. Awww...did ya miss me?  ac_dunno

Oh look, is the widdle baby done holding his breath? It was funny watching you lose your cool as you let Romero of all people make you his bitch.  ac_lmfao

It's going to be a while before you will live that one down.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Can this please have another moment of glory?

Quote from: "Annie"http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Can this please have another moment of glory?

Quote from: "Annie"http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg">

You know what the funny thing is, I wear my hair just like that now because i still use my FLOWBEE

Bricktop

Romero? Is he still around?

I simply made a stand against ignorance and stupidity. This is not Van, or ACC circa Munday. If Romerotard is going to carry past grudges against members here (and that would include most members), we're going nowhere. If he is unable to grasp that we are building a new forum, a new forum culture, and a separation from Van then he will be a barrier to any hope of progress and development.

I have no desire to turn TBC into another free-for-all fist-fest, as I did in Van. This is a different world, and I have made it clear I am not on the same path as previously. He missed the memo, despite receiving a quite cordial and non-aggressive PM from me.

You know I don't step backwards from any cause I think is right, but I could clearly see that Romerotard and I were on the same collision path as Munday...and I stepped away to prevent that happening. We need no more bullshit like that.

Thanks for asking.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Romero? Is he still around?

I simply made a stand against ignorance and stupidity. This is not Van, or ACC circa Munday. If Romerotard is going to carry past grudges against members here (and that would include most members), we're going nowhere. If he is unable to grasp that we are building a new forum, a new forum culture, and a separation from Van then he will be a barrier to any hope of progress and development.

I have no desire to turn TBC into another free-for-all fist-fest, as I did in Van. This is a different world, and I have made it clear I am not on the same path as previously. He missed the memo, despite receiving a quite cordial and non-aggressive PM from me.

You know I don't step backwards from any cause I think is right, but I could clearly see that Romerotard and I were on the same collision path as Munday...and I stepped away to prevent that happening. We need no more bullshit like that.

Thanks for asking.

Think nothing of it, old man. After you stomped your feet and ran off like a little girl, your girlfriend finished your "stand against ignorance" for you. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Oh Renee, how do I love thee.  Let me count the ways...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Thanks for asking.

I see you got your wish. A sub forum for politics. I hate it. acc_angry

J0E

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"What's with all the new user accounts that don't have someone posting attached to them?  I wonder what those folks are up to.... :/

Fuck off Joe.

Why don't you?

Anonymous

Fuck off Joe.

Why don't you?

Fuck off Joe.

Bricktop

Thanks for asking.

I see you got your wish. A sub forum for politics. I hate it. acc_angry

Shaddup and post in it, chink. Don't make me come up there.

RW

That's Mrs. IRON Ch!nk to you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's Mrs. IRON Ch!nk to you!

I know I let it slide this time, but he should NOT mistake that for weakness. ac_beating

RW

I'll remind him haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"That's Mrs. IRON Ch!nk to you!

I know I let it slide this time, but he should NOT mistake that for weakness. ac_beating

There ain't a chink alive that can take down an Australian. ac_cooper