The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Don't be bashful...

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the odd reminder to all that he's a cowardly loud mouth.

Like all suomis, really.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Odinson

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the odd reminder to all that he's a cowardly loud mouth.

Like all suomis, really.

Not our thing really..

Bricktop

Oh, I know being brave and open is FAR from your thing.

Keep hiding under your rock, coward.

Odinson

Posting pics is not exactly what I would call bravery.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the odd reminder to all that he's a cowardly loud mouth.

Like all suomis, really.

Well, thanks for the totally unnecessary public service anouncment, Police Inspector Obvious.

I think we ALL had that figured out long before you decided to take on the mantle of the forum's elderly "White Knight".

Now smarten up, Skippy and stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Like all suomis, really.

Well, thanks for the totally unnecessary public service anouncment, Police Inspector Obvious.

I think we ALL had that figured out long before you decided to take on the mantle of the forum's elderly "White Knight".

Good morning Renee.

ac_hithere

Renee

Google morning, Fash. Up early for work I see. I keep forgetting that you guys up there don't have a holiday today like here in the US.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Google morning, Fash. Up early for work I see. I keep forgetting that you guys up there don't have a holiday today like here in the US.

What holiday is being observed today in the USA Renee?

Odinson

Leave the psychology to those with degrees.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Google morning, Fash. Up early for work I see. I keep forgetting that you guys up there don't have a holiday today like here in the US.

Memorial Day. Its a day of remembrance for the veterans who died in service to the country.

Bricktop

I believe its National Pound Cake Day.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

I believe its National Pound Cake Day.

Actually it's sodomize an Aussie with a Broom Handle Day.

Care to volunteer? I've got a broom.  ac_hithere

And you wonder why people don't want to share more about themselves around this place. It's because of creeps like you and SMP. Two sides of the same coin.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!