The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Blue Cashew has advertising!

Started by J0E, May 25, 2015, 12:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"WOW!! "You also control stroking speeds from 8 to 300 per minute via the remote."

My guess is @ 300  / min, (5 / sec) it won't take long

hahaha  That's a Sybian for ya!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"DriveSavers Data Recovery, Build-A-Free-Website, Lexus, Gym Health, Real Estate, Restoration Services, RV Care, dating sites, recipes, Volkswagen, Food Craving Predictor, Business Antivirus, Lonely Russian Women, Sportchek. Centrum Vitamins... absolutly no adds that have anything to do with my search habits. I am curious to how the advertizement is selected for this forum.

Google decides what it wants to throw up there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I've never had occasion to try a sybian ..... prolific squirter and multi-multi cummer that I am, it could get crazy and messy at high speed

ac_smile

With the right person I like to cum and till I drop (can be virtually unconscious)  .... - I'd need a partner right there  to catch me when I pass  out
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've never had occasion to try a sybian ..... prolific squirter and multi-multi cummer that I am, it could get crazy and messy at high speed

ac_smile

TMI. ac_unsure  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've never had occasion to try a sybian ..... prolific squirter and multi-multi cummer that I am, it could get crazy and messy at high speed

ac_smile

With the right person I like to cum and till I drop (can be virtually unconscious)  .... - I'd need a partner right there  to catch me when I pass  out

TM-Fucking-I  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

A 21st Century version of someone to ride shotgun  .... lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

ac_smile

Sister from another mister right here ^^^
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Since the thread has wandered into this kind of territory I just want to say I miss the shit out of my Hitachi Magic Wand. That freaking thing was amazing. ac_dance

RW

I have two hahaha

Get another one ASAP!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I have two hahaha

Get another one ASAP!!!!

I intend to as soon as I get a place of my own. Probably before I get furniture.  ac_biggrin  No privacy here and I'm not exactly......quite. ac_bashful

That was probably TMI as well. ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Well if this thread doesn't attract new male posters, nothing will. ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Needs Salma Hayek, Eva Mendes, Roselyn Sanchez, Adriana Lima etc.

We cant post booty appreciation threads because of the existing females in here.