The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Virginity

Started by RW, May 31, 2015, 12:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Anal Queen.  I like the sound of that.  HAHAHAHA

Ya know Joe, I was figgerin' since I'm going to end up shittin' ma pants from imaginary diseases, I may was well be having some fun along da way, ya know?

I do have to say, there is something extra special about a guy who will never have sex in his life getting tips from a guy who is drinking away his last brain cell.  I love it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteI do have to say, there is something extra special about a guy who will never have sex in his life getting tips from a guy who is drinking away his last brain cell. I love it

Ya. I suspect Joe never got past the "tip"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

After I thought about this I realized that Joe should really know the answer to his question from first hand knowledge. A guy like him who shoves his head up his ass almost daily should know by now if anal leakage as a result from penetration is real or not. ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"There has been some debate around what it means to lose one's virginity.  I say oral sex does NOT count towards losing the big V.

I say oral sex does not count when talking about virginity.  Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?  It shouldn't.

As far as I'm concerned, the loss of one's virginity includes the penetration of one's vagina or anus as the giver or receiver.

I agree 100%  ac_drinks

You two always side with each other.

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Anal Queen.  I like the sound of that.  HAHAHAHA

Ya know Joe, I was figgerin' since I'm going to end up shittin' ma pants from imaginary diseases, I may was well be having some fun along da way, ya know?

I do have to say, there is something extra special about a guy who will never have sex in his life getting tips from a guy who is drinking away his last brain cell.  I love it.

ac_lmfao Aw, c'mon 'Real, you know its all in good fun.

I'm just shittin' ya.

Y'know I miss them days of raucaus times from the Pink Heat.

The Zen Bee, your supposed successor is too quaint by comparison.

Nothin'ever happens over there. I noticed their site rating spiked while PH was in operation.

You had this Moderator with an Attitude, man. The Mods at the Zen Bee are too nlice, IMHO.

Ya need someone who'll get down 'n dirty, tell it like it is.

You Rock, 'Real!

Renee

Different forum, different handle, same person, same stupid shit. ac_rollseyes

Nice to know some thing's are constant in this world.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?

Because men are the superior gender.

RW

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"Anal Queen.  I like the sound of that.  HAHAHAHA

ac_lmfao Aw, c'mon 'Real, you know its all in good fun.

I'm just shittin' ya.

Y'know I miss them days of raucaus times from the Pink Heat.

The Zen Bee, your supposed successor is too quaint by comparison.

Nothin'ever happens over there. I noticed their site rating spiked while PH was in operation.

You had this Moderator with an Attitude, man. The Mods at the Zen Bee are too nlice, IMHO.

Ya need someone who'll get down 'n dirty, tell it like it is.

You Rock, 'Real!

Aww thanks Frank!  I am diggin' your sense of humour.

I'm sorry if people don't have the same spunk I do.  Thems the breaks, man.

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

I haven't posted here in like a month...  Why is my shit coming up here still?

And yes, get ready to wear the diapers like a little baby!  MOAHAHAHAHA!

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I haven't posted here in like a month...  Why is my shit coming up here still?

And yes, get ready to wear the diapers like a little baby!  MOAHAHAHAHA!

Ask your idiot friend Frank/Joe. He seems to think you have some wisdom to impart.  ac_rollseyes

Ain't that some shit? ac_lmfao

BTW, I haven't posted on Meebee in like 3 months and my name still comes up every so often so stop squawking.

Mel Gibson

It's all good!  Cross-cultured, multicultured, blah, blah...

keeper

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"There has been some debate around what it means to lose one's virginity.  I say oral sex does NOT count towards losing the big V.

I say oral sex does not count when talking about virginity.  Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?  It shouldn't.

As far as I'm concerned, the loss of one's virginity includes the penetration of one's vagina or anus as the giver or receiver.

I agree 100%  ac_drinks

You two always side with each other.

Great minds think alike  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "RW"Does a woman lose her virginity when she receives oral sex?  No.  Why should it count if a man receives oral sex then?

Because men are the superior gender.

Yes, you are superior RDL. ac_rollseyes