Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How do Lesbians lose their virginity?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 02, 2015, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

To be experienced, one must have knowledge or skill.  Most of the time, that knowledge or skill is gained over time and through repetition.

I just can't bring myself to consider someone who has had ONE sexual encounter to be experienced. Denotatively speaking  the dictionary can't seem to either.

The truth of the matter is that RDL is a virgin who has extremely limited sexual exposure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"To be experienced, one must have knowledge or skill.  Most of the time, that knowledge or skill is gained over time and through repetition.

I just can't bring myself to consider someone who has had ONE sexual encounter to be experienced. Denotatively speaking  the dictionary can't seem to either.

The truth of the matter is that RDL is a virgin who has extremely limited sexual exposure.

Alright.  I'm a virgin.  I admit it.  Are you happy now?

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"To be experienced, one must have knowledge or skill.  Most of the time, that knowledge or skill is gained over time and through repetition.

I know I am not sexually experienced by some people's standards, but why does that matter?

We have two lovely children and we love each other..

Would we love each other more if either of us were not virgins prior to marriage?

RW

Listen Fash, this is about the only interesting conversation I've had with RDL and we've been on the same boards for years.  Does it "matter"?  Of course not but I am still doing the little scamp a favour by clarifying matters of sexual experience because he's clearly confused.

It's just one of the many services I offer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Hi Fash: What works for you is great. You do not need to defend it in any way

Quote from: "RW"It's just one of the many services I offer.

Do you have a brochure?

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I should make one haha.

ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Listen Fash, this is about the only interesting conversation I've had with RDL and we've been on the same boards for years.  Does it "matter"?  Of course not but I am still doing the little scamp a favour by clarifying matters of sexual experience because he's clearly confused.

It's just one of the many services I offer.

Sorry RW, I thought this was about people that marry as virgins..

I will stay out of it.

RW

I have total respect for people who marry virgins.  Good on your having such self control :)

I'm merely reminding RDL that he's a virgin with extremely limited sexual experience.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!