News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What exactly are the rules of Blue Cashew?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 06, 2015, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"So suggest I be banned.

I won't, because I'm a nice person.

RW

See, this is the thing that you guys don't quite understand RDL.  The majority of forums would have turfed you guys ages ago.  You think you are entitled to be here because evs has a policy of letting any idiot hang around.  Most forums I've been on have "Pits" where they dump people like you, and Mel and Odi IF they are even allowed to stay at all.

You aren't precious.  If you don't like that fact, go to VF where you think you are special.  Tell them I say HI!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Richard/RDL"
Quote from: "RW"So suggest I be banned.

I won't, because I'm a nice person.

Weren't you the one who wished someone here got cancer and died?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"See, this is the thing that you guys don't quite understand RDL.  The majority of forums would have turfed you guys ages ago.  You think you are entitled to be here because evs has a policy of letting any idiot hang around.  Most forums I've been on have "Pits" where they dump people like you, and Mel and Odi IF they are even allowed to stay at all.

You aren't precious.  If you don't like that fact, go to VF where you think you are special.  Tell them I say HI!

I'm not the one who got banned from VF.  You are.

RW

I'm proud of that fact Richard.  

As a result, I created this place which gave the ACC a new home.  You're here on MY dime.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Renee"Common sense is NOT subjective.

What the fuck kind of moron thinks like that?

Cripes, you gotta lotta Anger Management issues, Renee.

getta grip,  is only a forum.

either that, or take a break sometime, eh?

So you think pointing out stupidity stems from anger issues.  ac_rollseyes You're really reaching, dumbass.

Joe/Frank I think it's you who needs a "break" and I'm not referring to the break from reality that most of your posts are a product of.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"I'm proud of that fact Richard.  

As a result, I created this place which gave the ACC a new home.  You're here on MY dime.

I didn't know that... sorry ac_blush

RW

No worries.  You can still mouth me off.  It beats whining :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

That reality of the situation is that no one has a "RIGHT" to be here. Everyone is a guest and you are here at the discretion of the management. The sooner RDL gets that thru his head the better off he will be.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Renee"Common sense is NOT subjective.

What the fuck kind of moron thinks like that?

Cripes, you gotta lotta Anger Management issues, Renee.

getta grip,  is only a forum.

either that, or take a break sometime, eh?

So you think pointing out stupidity stems from anger issues.  ac_rollseyes You're really reaching, dumbass.

Joe/Frank I think it's you who needs a "break" and I'm not referring to the break from reality that most of your posts are a product of.

Well, your anger is evident in the way you write.

Always full of 4 letter expletives.

Tho I was not an advocate of Ramble On at memebee, in a way I can see why your posts got relegated there.

Anyways, think about what I said about calming down.

You must have high blood pressure Renee.

Getting yerself in a better mood can only improve yer health, eh?

RW

Renee hilarious!  WTF are you smoking Joe Frank?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Renee hilarious!  WTF are you smoking Joe Frank?

He is obviously drinking the bong water or he just doesn't like the fact that I have very little patience for morons like him. My guess is being called an idiot hits too close to home for his liking. Probably reminds him of his childhood and how his mom used to talk to him.

Little. socially stunted, Joey doesn't get it.

Hey, look at that, I didn't even use any "4 letter expletives" as I ripped him a new one. Hey, you think my anger issues are cured or should I ask little Joey for his opinion? ac_toofunny

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Richard/RDL"
Quote from: "kiebers"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where "The Blue Cashew" is hosted or International Law.

I have seen RW and Keeper do exactly that.

you seen nothing.

Annie

Is that going to be a catch phrase soon? Like Game of Thrones..."You know nothing John Snow"  to "You seen nothing RDL"   ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous