Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: Welcome

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2012, 01:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Quote from: "Securious"
Quote from: "Blue"Securious, don't know if I know you on any other Forum, but Hello :p

Dv had it's issues but it was fun even before dying the last time, to bad as mentioned a few had to try to ruin it .

It comes down to what the admin allows in the end, not one, or a few posters.

Good luck on here :)

I think that goes for everyone I'll venture, Ive seen forums where its downright pit-bull fights from Am to PM where most people come, have a peek and leave.Judging by these initiates it looks like a breath of fresh air, new beginning. I like your avatar Blue.

Thanks, it looks much better larger though.

Yeah forums some go for conflict, and if the forum is based on that it will thrive, but if not it could kill a good forum.

Dv had a great mix of it when I started with no harm done, but when a few just went around in a group going after the ones who just wanted to talk that was bad.

Cliche attacks on a few at a time till nobody wanted to be there.

A forum with a theme or direction is good, baseball, gaming, dating, Asian I hope usually does well.

Frost

Most users on at once 15 :) good start .

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hello, guess who  :lol:  already registered here.

Hey, hope your day is good, and the turkey didn't get the best of you up there.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
It was pretty good and was a real learning experience for me. It was the first non Asian forum I ever participated on. However, the churlish fighting was way too much.

Hi, Bluey. Just saying hi even though you're ignoring me. It's okay. Hi, Bluey!!!  :D

Not ignoring you, just didn't notice with all that's going on, sorry .

Hope you have been doing well, anything fun happening  :P

All's well, Bluey! Thanks! How about you?  :)
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "bb"sweet! bring avvie aa!!

Hi, bb! For now, this is my avvie but I'll change it again.

Is that you in your av AA?

Hi, Mei! Yes, that's me. I just altered it to look like a cartoon.  :)
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Securious"
Quote from: "bb"sweet! bring avvie aa!!

Hi, bb! For now, this is my avvie but I'll change it again.

Hiya Kiddo,

Legs 11 at your service M'am

Hi, Securious. Did you mean to address this to me? Legs 11?
@realAzhyaAryola

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"

Hi, Bluey. Just saying hi even though you're ignoring me. It's okay. Hi, Bluey!!!  :D

Not ignoring you, just didn't notice with all that's going on, sorry .

Hope you have been doing well, anything fun happening  :P

All's well, Bluey! Thanks! How about you?  :)

Good here, hope you are.

Have you had a good year this year, soccer games, or walks by the river, milkshakes ?   ;)

cc

btw - initially registered as "la" ..... looked around and thought "li" might be more fun here. So, won't us "la" here - you could delete it if you like
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Ya, DV started good when there was a mix. It gradually became left-loaded ... then a left handed circle jerk ending totally that way. Any good posters remaining saw that and left. (mb is now that way also). I have to agree with your assessment of many twits (above). A few were so thick, whether by design or brain cells that they could (or would) never respond to what one actually said.

cc

Can I edit the li to the email address of the initial one? I used a diff addy for the second registration as some sites allow only one nick / addy. Would like to re-set "li" to the other email addy if I can

cc

Yes. When I first saw you posting, DV was already way downhill by then

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh sure CC. I'll just slip into my Admin Wonder Woman outfit and delete the other handle. Once I do that you can change your addy for your current handle. Give me a couple of mins.
Thanks

Actually, your current attire is great.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/download/file.php?avatar=56_1349324663.jpg">

So great in fact, it could make me think about playing an inning or two with the other team (sly flirtatious wink)

Edit: Done - email reset - I thank you

Frost

Hey hi CC :P  hope you have been well, all is good I hope also .

Nothing new here, just day by day :)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Blue"Hey hi CC :P  hope you have been well, all is good I hope also .

Nothing new here, just day by day :)

thx admin for changing the avatar size as requested......now that's service