The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Fash, much like me, Shen doesn't pussy foot around.  She doesn't like evs.  She has reason to not like evs.  Please don't be thinking evs hasn't posted mean and childish comments about Shen because she has.  As gracious of a host as evs is, she gives as good as she gets in this regard.

Real Woman, I am aware that Shen Li is not the only poster that acts so mean and childish..

[size=150]I am reminding Shen Li that she should not be pointing out the immature faults of others when she posts the same childishness herself..[/size]

She should set the example she wants to see..

Insults only beget more insults.

So does that mean if someone explained to you that evs is off her rocker that didn't post immature faults of others you would finally realize that shes a total whack job?

Hi Fash, let me introduce you to Annie.

Enough Said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Fash, much like me, Shen doesn't pussy foot around.  She doesn't like evs.  She has reason to not like evs.  Please don't be thinking evs hasn't posted mean and childish comments about Shen because she has.  As gracious of a host as evs is, she gives as good as she gets in this regard.

Real Woman, I am aware that Shen Li is not the only poster that acts so mean and childish..

[size=150]I am reminding Shen Li that she should not be pointing out the immature faults of others when she posts the same childishness herself..[/size]

She should set the example she wants to see..

Insults only beget more insults.

So does that mean if someone explained to you that evs is off her rocker that didn't post immature faults of others you would finally realize that shes a total whack job?

Hi Fash, let me introduce you to Annie.

Enough Said.

If she did that she wouldn't be a total fucking whack job now would she Keeps? As so many people now have stated, old evs is prolly bi-polar.

RW

She's not bipolar you silly birds.

I just don't think she has a great understand of people is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's not bipolar you silly birds.

I just don't think she has a great understand of people is all.

Maybe, maybe not. I would not be shocked if I heard she has been diagnosed with the disorder. She appears to have very distorted beliefs about the world or psychosis. Whatever we believe, I have read more than one person who has followed her posts over the years see a very noticeable change in her and not a positive one either.

RW

Anyone notice that once Munday gets over to VF he sounds like Spartacus and kisses evs' ass like soon?

What a let down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Anyone notice that once Munday gets over to VF he sounds like Spartacus and kisses evs' ass like soon?

What a let down.

quit being such a dumb cunt......your pity me story is running a little weak these days....grow the fuck up and stop being such an attention whore.........i thought you were **quote** "leaving" this place ac_umm

RW

What pity me story would that be?

How about you stop crying like a little bitch every time I expose you for the dumbass you are.  I poked at you yesterday for the word "too" and you go for the jugular.

I did take a break from here.  I popped back in. You want to make an issue of it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"What pity me story would that be?

How about you stop crying like a little bitch every time I expose you for the dumbass you are.  I poked at you yesterday for the word "too" and you go for the jugular.

I did take a break from here.  I popped back in. You want to make an issue of it?

no.....if i did that would mean i give a flying fuck about what you think...which i most assuredly do not...in the future to avoid more damage to your glass ego i suggest staying the fuck out of my threads and not responding to my posts.....works for me.... ac_dance

RW

Oh as if you deserve a free pass hahahaha

I really do wish you were smarter so we could actually debate things properly, like education and pensions.  Maybe Shen can tutor you or something.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Anyone notice that once Munday gets over to VF he sounds like Spartacus and kisses evs' ass like soon?

What a let down.

quit being such a dumb cunt......your pity me story is running a little weak these days....grow the fuck up and stop being such an attention whore.........i thought you were **quote** "leaving" this place ac_umm

Obvious Li, that was uncalled for..

I like Real Woman very much and I do not want her to leave..

She brings an energy and a keen knowledge of many topics that I for one enjoy.

acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh as if you deserve a free pass hahahaha

I really do wish you were smarter so we could actually debate things properly, like education and pensions.  Maybe Shen can tutor you or something.

Your posts in threads are among my favourite posts..

ac_smile

You stick to facts and unlike Shen Li, you don't lower yourself to engaging in childish, personal attacks on people you disagree with or just don't like..

And with your knowledge on these topics, I can tell it comes from experience, not a quick Google search and link..

You are a very good poster and as much as I like Obvious Li or Shen Li, they do not speak for me..

I hope you stay Real Woman.

ac_flower

RW

I hate to burst your bubble Fash, but I go at people hard all the time, especially on VF.  I can be mean, childish, petty, abusive, etc with the best of them.  I truly don't deserve such praise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I hate to burst your bubble Fash, but I go at people hard all the time, especially on VF.  I can be mean, childish, petty, abusive, etc with the best of them.  I truly don't deserve such praise.

I have never seen anything less than poise and intelligence from you ever..

You stick to facts and don't attack the messenger..

I really like that.

ac_smile

RW

LOL!  Stay away from VF then lest you get the shock of your life hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL!  Stay away from VF then lest you get the shock of your life hahaha

Oh I know and I do..

I would punish my children if they behaved like the posters there..

Have a great day Real Woman.

acc_hugz