The best topic

Replies: 10438
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:59:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"When I do face avatars, which I have never used, I artsy fartsy them up.

I normally do things with them as well or I use pics that obscure my face somewhat, sunglasses, lighting etc.  But I figured with this one, what the hell. I was feeling adventurous and I in a pretty good mood for a change.

I probably won't keep it long anyway.

Yep, might not be a bad idea RW. Hey what do you think of people that post pics of their kids on anon forums? I knew a chick on a forum I was on about 7 or 8 years ago that would post pics of her child. I think it is an incredibly stupid thing to do as many people knew her real name and what city she lived in too. Very, very stupid thing to do.

Oh absolutely NOT. I would never post pics of my kids anywhere on the net, not even on face book. Even when I had the last baby people on other forums I used to frequent would ask me to post pics and that was an emphatic NO. Unfortunately my three teenage monsters all have their own FB accounts and although I constantly caution them about posting pics, they only listen about half the time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I stupidly posted a pic of me and my baby son (as an avatar) WAY back in the day on DV.  He was a baby so it's not like he was identifiable and 10 years ago, the internet was a different place.  A bunch of people called him ugly and that was the end of that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh absolutely NOT. I would never post pics of my kids anywhere on the net, not even on face book. Even when I had the last baby people on other forums I used to frequent would ask me to post pics and that was an emphatic NO. Unfortunately my three teenage monsters all have their own FB accounts and although I constantly caution them about posting pics, they only listen about half the time.

GOOD FUCKING POLICY!!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Are you saying you're outstanding?

Holy fuckin' ego batman!

Both of you have outstanding, flawless skin. Actually so does ghostie. I'm jealous acc_angry

My skin is not that flawless. I have tons of sun freckles on my arms and back and as I've gotten older I've developed a mild case of Rosacea which if I'm not careful flairs up if I eat the wrong things or spend too much time in the sun.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I'm getting freckle arms too as I get older and I am no sun bunny by any stretch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm getting freckle arms too as I get older and I am no sun bunny by any stretch.

I've always had them but they have gotten worse over the years. My husband always jokes that I do not tan he says I just freckle.

He is so nice to me sometimes.  ac_sure

RW

I actually don't tan and my husband says I am cruel for blinding people with my legs.  He got me to buy spray makeup for my legs so I look like I have a bit of colour hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I actually don't tan and my husband says I am cruel for blinding people with my legs.  He got me to buy spray makeup for my legs so I look like I have a bit of colour hahaha

Yeah, well my legs don't usually tan either. Unfortunately 90% of the time they are always in the shade.  ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm getting freckle arms too as I get older and I am no sun bunny by any stretch.

Oh puhleeeease, white chicks don't get fucking pimples into their fucking twenties like we do. You two white hens have it fucking made. acc_angry

RW

One of my best whitey friends has extremely bad acne and she's in her mid 30s.  She's been like that since high school.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"

I've always had them but they have gotten worse over the years. My husband always jokes that I do not tan he says I just freckle.

He is so nice to me sometimes.  ac_sure

Someone please call Greenpeace, we have a beached whale. ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

VF was hilarious last night.  Apparently I'm a brainwashed and manipulated puppet and cc is a mollycoddler.  

HAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"VF was hilarious last night.  Apparently I'm a brainwashed and manipulated puppet and cc is a mollycoddler.  

HAHAHA

Yep, that's how I see both you. ac_tongue

BTW, I do realize white chicks can get acne beyond their teen years too. It just seems(to me anyhow) that it is more common for us. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Annie

Hey hi guys and gals, thought I'd pop in and say hi!  ac_hithere
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous