The best topic

Replies: 10438
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:59:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Of course I would have.

Yeah, I bet you would; probably give it to one of your kids to take to school for show and tell as well.  ac_toofunny

Pffft.  Of course.

I have to tell this story...

So the other day, my daughter was flipping through my sketch book and she came up on a picture I drew of a penis.  So she asked me about it and I said I liked to draw body parts and that it was no big deal.  So she says, "Mom, why do you have to draw penises when you have so many fake ones in your drawer?"  Then she got in shit for looking in my drawers hahaha

I can relate.  ac_toofunny

Ever have a vibrator go missing and then find it a few days later in with your 3 year old's toys? It's a shocker.  ac_wot
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

HAHAHAHA  No.

When my kids are told not to touch something, they don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If it wasn't empty would you have brought it home? I hear as long as they aren't the vibrating kind they are dishwasher safe and they clean up pretty good.  ac_toofunny

This is quite the conversation you and RW are having eh Renee? You white chicks sure do attract some fucking weirdos. East Asian women never attract creepy guys. ac_rollseyes

That's because you are standoffish bitches hahaha

I always thought it was because they such little boobs.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"HAHAHAHA  No.

When my kids are told not to touch something, they don't.

It only happened once and it was with my first.

We child proofed all the dangerous stuff but I was new at motherhood and I wasn't so diligent with.....other things. ac_toofunny  

Over the years I've gotten better at anticipating grubby little hands finding their way into my private shit.

Anonymous

This is quite the conversation you and RW are having eh Renee? You white chicks sure do attract some fucking weirdos. East Asian women never attract creepy guys. ac_rollseyes

I always thought it was because they such little boobs.  ac_umm

acc_angry  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

If it wasn't empty would you have brought it home? I hear as long as they aren't the vibrating kind they are dishwasher safe and they clean up pretty good.  ac_toofunny

We attract only the hawtest guys like Oak and Wavy Davy. ac_rollseyes

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"I see no pictures in my PM box ac_beating

You first :P

And have Leo mad at me because you left him?   ac_dance

Anonymous

Once again, it is that nutty old retard evs that is supplying with a shaking our heads moment.
Quoteif humanity could focus on things we have in common instead of our differences, we could move mountains..

I wonder what she has in common with Islamofascist who want her dead?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Once again, it is that nutty old retard evs that is supplying with a shaking our heads moment.
Quoteif humanity could focus on things we have in common instead of our differences, we could move mountains..

The sentiment was nice even if it is not realistic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Once again, it is that nutty old retard evs that is supplying with a shaking our heads moment.

That idiot is never nice nor wise.

Anonymous

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

ac_rollseyes

Was she being nice or wise when she said you abuse your children? She is a nasty idiot and if you haven't caught on yet, then you deserve her shit and abuse.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I forgot about that.

You and I were talking about how judgmental some people are in that thread on PH that Munday started. Old evs is one of the most judgmental people I have ever known on the net. Her judgments are almost always incorrect too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!