The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"More of her typical stupidity.  I don't even really have to counter it as it stands all on it's own.

If I ever say shit THAT stupid, please permaban me.

Just right out of the blue, something so stupid, so nasty and so unprovoked. Now do you see why I question her sanity?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"More of her typical stupidity.  I don't even really have to counter it as it stands all on it's own.

Just right out of the blue, something so stupid, so nasty and so unprovoked. Now do you see why I question her sanity?

Yeah, it was pretty fucking rude.

Another case where everyone just blinked and sat there with their mouths open at the her blatant vileness and stupidity.

As I said, I don't get her at all.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Another case where everyone just blinked and sat there with their mouths open at the her blatant vileness and stupidity.

What could anyone do? Despite the obvious the unprovoked stupidity of that comment(and many others just like it), it's her forum. She can be as batshit crazy as she wants. I know it's hard to eat shit sandwiches, but RW handled it the right way. Prolly why I respect RW so much, she has a certain level of restraint I am incapable of.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

What could anyone do? Despite the obvious the unprovoked stupidity of that comment(and many others just like it), it's her forum. She can be as batshit crazy as she wants. I know it's hard to eat shit sandwiches, but RW handled it the right way. Prolly why I respect RW so much, she has a certain level of restraint I am incapable of.

There is nothing you can do.

I firmly believe that she has a personality disorder. It's not just about being mean or crass. I honestly believe that she cannot stop the stupid shit from leaking out of her head. It's got to be a matter of weak impulse control because there is no way one person can be so stupid as to compare RW with the down right looniest of her loony progeny and be serious about it.

It seems that she is an angry little person and she can't control her impulse to lash out at people she disagrees with any more than I can control my impulse to stuff my face when I get upset. In that respect I understand where she is coming from it doesn't make her behavior any easier to take. Unfortunately I don't see much hope for change because she seems to be convinced that any insult she flings at people, it's warranted no matter how crazy it looks to others.

BTW, I think the only reason RW was restraining herself was because she isn't having a good day and hasn't got the patience or the energy to shoot back. Another time and I think that thread would have erupted into a firestorm.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

this
Quotethere is no way one person can be so stupid as to compare RW with the down right looniest of her loony progeny and be serious about it.

It seems that she is an angry little person and she can't control her impulse to lash out at people she disagrees with

yep

RW

Regardless of the shitty day I'm having, I can't dumb myself down enough to fling poo with that monkey.  I saw no basis for those comments so it's hard to fire back at nothing.

And yes - FML.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Regardless of the shitty day I'm having, I can't dumb myself down enough to fling poo with that monkey.  I saw no basis for those comments so it's hard to fire back at nothing.

And yes - FML.

ac_crying

Anonymous

Perhaps evs was having a bad day too RW..

I cannot imagine she really meant what she wrote.

reel

QuoteIt's her philosophy that everyone should have a place as long as they want to be there.  She sticks to that with a fervent idealism.

She sticks to her own "idealism" only when it suits her. You see, she is total phony and has no problem showing someone the door if she doesn't like them or gawd forbid they question her erratic behaviour.

QuoteIf she didn't own the board and make the decision not to get rid of the troggles, I doubt any of you would really notice her much.

If she didn't own the board, she wouldn't have the power to give the spamtards a voice while silencing her many critics.

Quote If you just accept that she has a policy, virtually nothing will cause her to deviate from that policy

She does all the time, see above.

Quotewe're not terribly nice to her

She gets what she gives. Actually, she doesn't get nearly what she deserves.

I disagree.  I have never seen her break with this ideal.  I suppose it depends what you mean by "silence", but unless you violate the rules, she will not use her power to silence you.  She may shout, insult, rage, and ask you to leave, but there is absolutely no way she will ban you for more than a few days and she will not modify or delete posts unless they violate rules.   To me, this makes her just another poster.  The rules do not change regardless of her mood, personal dislikes, or opinions.

I respect the fact that she treats everyone the same, even if I think it's total lunacy for her to do so.  It takes strength of character not to abuse power.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
QuoteIt's her philosophy that everyone should have a place as long as they want to be there.  She sticks to that with a fervent idealism.

She sticks to her own "idealism" only when it suits her. You see, she is total phony and has no problem showing someone the door if she doesn't like them or gawd forbid they question her erratic behaviour.

QuoteIf she didn't own the board and make the decision not to get rid of the troggles, I doubt any of you would really notice her much.

If she didn't own the board, she wouldn't have the power to give the spamtards a voice while silencing her many critics.

Quote If you just accept that she has a policy, virtually nothing will cause her to deviate from that policy

I disagree.  I have never seen her break with this ideal.  I suppose it depends what you mean by "silence", but unless you violate the rules, she will not use her power to silence you.  She may shout, insult, rage, and ask you to leave, but there is absolutely no way she will ban you for more than a few days and she will not modify or delete posts unless they violate rules.   To me, this makes her just another poster.  The rules do not change regardless of her mood, personal dislikes, or opinions.

I respect the fact that she treats everyone the same, even if I think it's total lunacy for her to do so.  It takes strength of character not to abuse power.

Evs does all these things to posters on her own forum?

ac_wot

I have not seen this myself reel, but I would prefer to be banned than be abused in such a way.

keeper

Excuse ME??? You might want to edit that a little bit, I was Banned permanently, And when RW said something it magically turned to inactive. Im guessing it was her who switched i dont know.

anyway who cares, I dont plan to go back there because of her and that twit Mimi  acc_angry They are both wack jobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Excuse ME??? You might want to edit that a little bit, I was Banned permanently, And when RW said something it magically turned to inactive. Im guessing it was her who switched i dont know.

anyway who cares, I dont plan to go back there because of her and that twit Mimi  acc_angry They are both wack jobs.

I am sorry that happened to you Keeper.

ac_crying

keeper

its fine Fashy, no one liked me over there anyway, if you dont agree with the clique you get labeled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"its fine Fashy, no one liked me over there anyway, if you dont agree with the clique you get labeled.

I cannot understand why, but I am happy you are here Keeper.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"its fine Fashy, no one liked me over there anyway, if you dont agree with the clique you get labeled.

I cannot understand why, but I am happy you are here Keeper.

ac_smile

I just told you why Fashy.