The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It is so rare to read anything worth reading anymore on the bipolar twat's dying forum, that on those exceptionally rare occasions that it does happen, it needs to be highlighted.

Loch wrote:
Quotethe greater danger is the one pointed out by Alexis de Tocqueville in the early 19th century. He maintained that once the poor realized that they could vote themselves "rich" courtesy of the public treasury, economic collapse was only a matter of time. Once there are more takers than makers, Mr. romney's prediction (from 2012) will come true. the national fortune will not be sufficiently large to meet demand.

CC responded:
QuoteThat nailed it.

18+ Trillion debt now - no way out now - 60 % of population gets paid more by the govt than they put in so things keep going down .. down .. down .. do the math ... there is no way out now

ac_drinks

RW

Back to the retardation - Inked Angel's shameless low self esteem induced attention whoring.

YAWN!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Back to the retardation - Inked Angel's shameless low self esteem induced attention whoring.

YAWN!

I do not remember much about Inked Angel Real Woman.

ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Back to the retardation - Inked Angel's shameless low self esteem induced attention whoring.

YAWN!

Are you ever going to just let it rest?  ac_rollseyes

If it is such a "yawn" inspiring issue why do you keep picking at it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

YAWN!

I like Real Woman a lot, but I couldn't give a rat's ass about their feud.

Nearly 140 children were slaughtered yesterday in the name of a violent ideology called Islam and Canada's resource industry is under attack from predatory pricing by OPEC. Who the fuck cares about Inked Angel? Then again, I should prolly be the last person giving advice. ac_umm

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

YAWN!

Nearly 140 children were slaughtered yesterday in the name of a violent ideology called Islam and Canada's resource industry is under attack from predatory pricing by OPEC. Who the fuck cares about Inked Angel? Then again, I should prolly be the last person giving advice. ac_umm

This IS the "Retardation On Other Forums" thread, Shen. ac_biggrin

You really need to be more tolerant.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This IS the "Retardation On Other Forums" thread, Shen. ac_biggrin

You really need to be more tolerant.  ac_toofunny

True, true. If you can't be silly here, you can't be silly anywhere.

RW

I could say the same to you about evs Shenikins. :P

It's time for her to put her money where her mouth is....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I could say the same to you about evs Shenikins. :P

How are you Real Woman?

Are you staying home for Christmas or visiting relatives?

Annie

Yes RW, enquiring minds want to know lol I just love that saying, I used to love reading my Grandmas National Enquirers and she thought it was funny when I said that to her  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yes RW, enquiring minds want to know lol I just love that saying, I used to love reading my Grandmas National Enquirers and she thought it was funny when I said that to her  ac_biggrin

I have never read the National Enquirer Annie..

I only look at the front page while standing in line for groceries.

Anonymous

How did a thread about weight started by the creepy little turd SMP turn into a back and forth between IA and RW? Oh and of course the bipolar twat trying to encourage an immature dogpile on RW.

Anyway, I like this one response from RW; "What I'm over evs is you."  :)

Merry fucking Xmas eveyone. ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I could say the same to you about evs Shenikins. :P

How are you Real Woman?

Are you staying home for Christmas or visiting relatives?

I'm okay Fash.  I would love to be home right now with my family but I'm away for medical crap.  If I make it home, I'll be enjoying a wonderful Christmas with my husband, kids, mom and friends.

How about you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"How did a thread about weight started by the creepy little turd SMP turn into a back and forth between IA and RW? Oh and of course the bipolar twat trying to encourage an immature dogpile on RW.

Anyway, I like this one response from RW; "What I'm over evs is you."  :)

Merry fucking Xmas eveyone. ac_razz

I said she has low self esteem because she does.  I was pissed at her dig about what my kids' asked Santa for.  I mentioned I have her PI, which I do (it's really not hard to find shit on the I ternet if you go looking) and she claims she has my PI but won't actually PM me with the complete info.  If I had her shit and she was offering me a public apology I would have sent it to her within seconds.

She likes to play stupid ass games and evs is so quick to jump on her bandwagon.  It's true though - I'm so over evs and her stupid insults.  It's fucking pathetic what she tries to pull with me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

YAWN!

Oh come on Renee.  Why do you reply to Odinson?  Why did you go on and on with Leo?

Don't ask stupid questions :)
Beware of Gaslighters!