The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Your an economist Azhya Aryola?

I'm only an administrative assistant.

No, Fash. I worked with them. That was ages ago, it seems.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Your an economist Azhya Aryola?

I'm only an administrative assistant.

No, Fash. I worked with them. That was ages ago, it seems.

Maybe that is just as well you are not an economist Azhya..

There would be people asking you for free investment advice.

ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't enjoy economics, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Heehee, ecommunist. You have a good sense of humor, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Heehee, ecommunist. You have a good sense of humor, Fash.

That was a typo Azhya, I will change it now.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't enjoy economics, Fash.

I graduated from a diploma program at a community college and economics was not part of my curriculum..

I don't know anything about the subject to say if I enjoy it or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You deactivated your facebook?

ac_wot

How did your friends react to that Azhya Aryola?

Fash, many said, "Wow! You did?! Why?" Whenever I get that kind of question, I want to say, "WHY NOT!?" I'm just fed up with all the boasting and showing off. Each visit to facebook made me consider that we have become such a narcissistic society. I don't like it. Of course, it does not help matters when they make gadgets for the purpose of selfies. AAAAAA!!! That just drives me nuts. Time spent looking in facebook, reading people's drivel, browsing through their photos is wasting precious precious time, time that takes you away from worthier pursuits.

When you deactivate your account, you can activate it any time. You will go back to where you left off. So, if you deactivate your account, make sure you remember your password because you'll need to remember that when you reactivate your account once again.

AA,,

I have not touched my FB account in so long I forget the damned pw. Your right it is mind-numbing BS. I hated getting friend requests from people I barely know and don't want to know. I hate it with a passion. I link my Linkedin account though. Professional and adult. No high schoolish narcissism.

FUCK FACEBOOK!!

Anonymous

The drinks are on me, Shen! Woohoo!  ac_drinks  ac_dance

I've turned a new leaf. I finally put my foot down. I'm not going to waste my time on these people. I deactivated facebook. I finally felt I've had enough. I put on ignore all the posters I can't stand and I really don't care what they have to say. They can say anything they want about me. They don't know me so it useless chatter. It's like farting in the wind.  ac_toofunny  I don't feel I'm missing out on anything and I am happier this way.

Yes, I think was far too tolerant for far too long. Those two lunatics that I put on ignore are not worth a second of my time. Evs can stay on her dying toilet of a forum and try convincing her personality disorder ridden self that anyone gives a fuck about her idiotic, immature judgments of  others.

Adios assholes, I can't get the time back I wasted on you idiots, but I'll make sure you get no more.

Annie

ac_toofunny  Shen did you see the tag team human centipede action I got from evs and mimi last night? Priceless  ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny  Shen did you see the tag team human centipede action I got from evs and mimi last night? Priceless  ac_lmfao

I have evs and Odinson on ignore right now, but I will go take a peek without signing in. It's the only way I can see her drivel. Gimme a minute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny  Shen did you see the tag team human centipede action I got from evs and mimi last night? Priceless  ac_lmfao

I have evs and Odinson on ignore right now, but I will go take a peek without signing in. It's the only way I can see her drivel. Gimme a minute.

No fucking surprise. Predictable mean puerile shit beneath a baby chimpanzee.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Glad you can laugh about it Annie. I prefer to ignore that vicious barking lunatic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi isn't like evs

I know that mimi is nothing like that bipolar twat, but who is and who in their right mind would want to be?

My feelings about mimi are this; we see eye to on nothing, but she is civil and that is all we can expect on a anonymous discussion board.