The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"In the case of VF it's a by-product of the management and by association it gets reflected here. But on the other hand, I can understand Fash's feelings about this thread, is does not showcase this place in it's best light. Unfortunately the anger, disgust, frustration and feelings of betrayal run high with some of us. Which brings me back to my original point; it stems entirely from the management of VF.

Anyone who has ever posted in this thread would agree with that including Fash herself.

I used to like VF when I first joined. It was lively, it had far more traffic than it does now and had some diversity. As the management became nastier the forum became kinda dead. There has to be a connection there. ac_umm

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"In the case of VF it's a by-product of the management and by association it gets reflected here. But on the other hand, I can understand Fash's feelings about this thread, is does not showcase this place in it's best light. Unfortunately the anger, disgust, frustration and feelings of betrayal run high with some of us. Which brings me back to my original point; it stems entirely from the management of VF.

Anyone who has ever posted in this thread would agree with that including Fash herself.

I used to like VF when I first joined. It was lively, it had far more traffic than it does now and had some diversity. As the management became nastier the forum became kinda dead. There has to be a connection there. ac_umm

VF is not for slutbag hos and beached whales. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Hey Gary, I'm about half way through your "Tartan Drag Queen" book.

I just flushed page 55-56.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yes, I agree. It's target demographic are social misfit "men" like hmmm, I don't know. ac_rollseyes

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Hey Gary, I'm about half way through your "Tartan Drag Queen" book.

I just flushed page 55-56.

bada bing.......hahahahhhahahahahaha.......... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_dance

Anonymous

Why, it's one of the only threads on this forum that shows an occasional spark of life.

I know and I agree. It's the same on VF too. The only threads showing any life are the ones with the most personal attacks.

In the case of VF it's a by-product of the management and by association it gets reflected here. But on the other hand, I can understand Fash's feelings about this thread, it does not showcase this place in it's best light. Unfortunately the anger, disgust, frustration and feelings of betrayal run high with some of us. Which brings me back to my original point; it stems entirely from the management of VF.

This is how I feel Renee..

I do not want to judge anyone, but insults only beget more insults..

This does reflect badly on us.

keeper

Fash, Explain how it reflects bad on "us"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Fash, Explain how it reflects bad on "us"?

Personal attacks say more about the people doing the attacking than those being attacked..

That it is only my opinion though Keeper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Personal attacks say more about the people doing the attacking than those being attacked..

Get over your stupid self. This isn't a scientific discussion board ya know. It's a fucking MMB forum FFS!!

Your expectations are unrealistic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Well most of us here are not the ones that first generated the personal attacks. In case you haven't noticed there is a common thread in all our stories. You of all people should know how one particular individual on VF blindsides individuals with the most despicable and uncalled for personal attacks. The  particular individual in question lacks any form of impulse control and in many ways is amazingly socially retarded.

I'm sorry if some of us aren't as pacifistic as you Fash. I guess some of us still feel the need to stand up for ourselves now and then. ac_dunno .

I suggest that you get used to the fact that some people in this world just aren't the "turn the other cheek" types. ac_beating
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I suggest that you get used to the fact that some people in this world just aren't the "turn the other cheek" types. ac_beating

Speak for yourself sinner. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. ac_razz

Renee

Yeah, after talking to you I need an insulin shot. ac_rollseyes  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

My husband says he needs a shot of tequila after being talked to by me. ac_dance

Renee

My husband says he needs a shot of tequila after being talked to by me. ac_dance

When is his birthday? I'm going to take up a collection to buy the poor guy a good set of ear plugs.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

When is his birthday? I'm going to take up a collection to buy the poor guy a good set of ear plugs.  ac_biggrin

Oh he'd love that. That would be X-Mas, Hanukah and Chinese New Year all rolled into one. :thankyou:  ac_dance