The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 22, 2024, 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why don't you people just agree with me from the beginning and save yourselves the trouble?  :P

I'll never agree with you. You're a bad influence.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, I agree. It has outlived it's usefulness. Still, I would like to meet up with you guys some place else when that happens and I think it will be sooner rather than later.

But of course. I'd like that. Any forum that has no demented psychos like mimi and the rest of those nut cases is an okay forum to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"Want me to start a forum?  :)

Seriously? I'll join it as long as there is no Inked Angel in it. I cannot be in a forum where both of you are in it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"

That was never in question.

Why do you always have to lose sight of the debate with your uber socially conscience hysterics?

You might have come out of this looking like you had half a brain if you would only just shut up.

You're the one who claimed asbestos removal companies are "shady" and the government regulations are "enviro Nazi mandates".

A lot of the removal companies are shady and I already explained why and how. AND correction; I said removal companies exist BECAUSE of government regulations which is the undeniable truth. If removal wasn't mandated by law there would be no need for the existence of said removal companies.  

Get it right, pinhead.

My husband earned extra money early in his career through residential wiring..

It was usually during spring break up or a downturn in drilling activity..

He has been exposed to asbestos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Seriously? I'll join it as long as there is no Inked Angel in it. I cannot be in a forum where both of you are in it.

I am not sure who Inked Angel is Azhya Aryola?

ac_dunno

But, I would be happy to participate on any new forum if you and Real Woman were there.

@realAzhyaAryola

Where have you been, Fash? She's the one RW has been having a war with. She is sometimes referred to also as IA.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Where have you been, Fash? She's the one RW has been having a war with. She is sometimes referred to also as IA.

I see and thank you Azhya Aryola..

I don't read Vancouver Forum or any other forum much anymore..

My family has enough real life worries these days without looking for wars on the interwebs.

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with you, of course. I thought you knew the posters on VF because you used to visit there more before.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Oh that would be a guarantee Asia.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree with you, of course. I thought you knew the posters on VF because you used to visit there more before.

I am sorry Azhya, I don't remember anything about Inked Angel..

With the way the economy is going in Calgary and talk of tax hikes and wage decreases where I work, these pressures are crowding out trivial matters lately.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree with you, of course. I thought you knew the posters on VF because you used to visit there more before.

With the way the economy is going in Calgary and talk of tax hikes and wage decreases where I work, these pressures are crowding out trivial matters lately.

You can always do a little more double agent work for your communist bosses in Beijing to make ends meet. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

You can always do a little more double agent work for your communist bosses in Beijing to make ends meet. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Fuck, UR an asshole. acc_angry

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"There aren't multiple kinds of asbestos Romero.

there is pink, yellow and green.....at least...that i know about