The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

That Gay Bob/Pat/Kaylee is a true slimebag. If I was CC, I would sue the prick's lying ass.
QuoteWhy doesn't cc spread her hate on Stormfront?

Postby Gay Boy Bob » 22 Jun 2013, 13:24

....like she used to? It's a site devoted to white power

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t665785/">http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t665785/

"Re: Whites becoming minority in the U.S. and Europe

It is the Muzzies that we have to worry about. Them and their Shariabot followers."

CC la Tarte

CC LaFemme

"Re: What Are the Whitest areas of the lowermainland?

White Rock, no question about it mate."

CC la Tarte

CC LaFemme

cc

Noticed Pat's effort before. Didn't notice account was was "la tarte" ..... not "la femme", the account I figured K9 had created and then displayed long ago when HE posted a similar " faked "exposé"

So, it had to be Pat who did it initially and then changed / updated  the nick. More indication that Pat & the original K9 are one and the same slimebag ... I'm soooo surprised, lol

He really is stupid to not know what anyone can figure out ... that if one wanted to post on SF, one would NEVER use the same nick or nicks

Anything to save the gay-killing islam ... go figure,  ... it doesn't get funnier
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Noticed Pat's effort before. Didn't notice account was was "la tarte" ..... not "la femme", the account I figured K9 had created and then displayed long ago when HE posted a similar expose

So, Pat her/ him self actually changed the nick itself  as "la tarte" is relatively new.

So, it had to be Pat who did it initially and then changed / updated  the nick. More indication that Pat & the original K9 are one and the same slimebag ... I'm soooo surprised, lol

He really is stupid to not know what anyone can figure out ... that if one wanted to post on SF, one would NEVER use the same nick or nicks

Anything to save the gay-killing islam ... go figure

I don't know who K9 is, but it's hard to believe anybody could get any sleazier than this Gay Pat piece of human excrement. Seriously, I would consider suing his ass for libel. Not sure if it would be successful or not, but maybe the lying little creep will think twice the next time he tries character assassination.

cc

The one calling himself "Kaylee 7 .... I always call him "K9 as in viscious canine

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The one calling himself "Kaylee 7 .... I always call him "K9 as in viscious canine

OK, got it. I still think Pat/Kaylee are the same slimy troll.

cc

Agreed. In fact that's what prompted me to say  
QuoteMore indication that Pat & the original K9 are one and the same slimebag ... I'm soooo surprised, lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Agreed. In fact that's what prompted me to say  
QuoteMore indication that Pat & the original K9 are one and the same slimebag ... I'm soooo surprised, lol

OK, I didn't see that one when I was over there. I guess we are on the same page about this Pat/K9 troll. Srsly though, you should seek legal about that slimebag.

cc

I guess I could. I know that Vinny's admin nailed  K9 HARD on older DV!! for pulling that shit  ..... banning, stern words and a very deliberate  explanation to the public how loathsome and illegal  that tactic was ... along with threat of reporting any further attempts like that

MB never said boo .... doesn't give a damn because they are of the same stripe

I know of no one as low a level as those 2 (or 1) and maybe another 1 or 2 handles likely of the same ownership

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I guess I could. I know that admin nailed K9 HARD!! for pulling that shit  ..... banning, stern words and an explanation to the public how loathsome and illegal  that tactic was

I know of no one as low a level as those 2 (or 1)

Pat/Kaylee really, really crossed the line with that. This is why if was you I would seek legal opinion. It may not go anywhere, but the scumbag will think twice before pulling a stunt like that again.

Just for background, who banned K9? You mean evs on VF banned Kaylee?

cc

No, eves never even had the decency to comment on it

It was Vinny's DV that took action. I reported it to Vin directly and he had action taken by his mod

Hard to imagine someone going to the trouble of creating an account in someone else's name, posting crap, then linking to it on another forum .... It is illegal to identify someone on another venue he said (even when the person was not the person in reality) ... not to mention as scummy as it gets

Standard scum fare for Pat / K9 who posts from the bottom of the sewer

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"No, eves never even had the decency to comment on it

It was Vinny's DV that took action. I reported it to Vin directly and he had action taken by his mod

Hard to imagine someone going to the trouble of creating an account in someone else's name, posting crap, then linking to it on another forum .... It is illegal to identify someone on another venue he said (even when the person was not the person in reality) ... not to mention as scummy as it gets

Standard scum fare for Pat / K9

This must have happened before I registered there.

No surprise about that other slimebag Vesna. If you swallowed all her antiquated leftist dogma without question then she would have shown her outrage at K9/Pat. Since you have a mind of your own, her hypocritical "values" that she's always bragging about goes right out the window. She's a nasty piece of work.

cc

It was before you joined.

I find many of them at her level of hypocrisy .... including one wannabe pretend goody goody  who goes to great length to appear goody goody. I suspect he doesn't even view the "selective" hatred and hypocrisy he spews daily as phony, vile  and wrong. I suspect he actually believes his blatant and constant (boringly so) attempts to appear goody goody

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It was before you joined.

I find many of them at her level of hypocrisy .... including one wannabe pretend goody goody  who goes to great length to appear goody goody. I suspect he doesn't even view the "selective" hatred and hypocrisy he spews daily as phony, vile  and wrong. I suspect he actually believes his constant (boringly so) claims of goody goody

Shame on Vesna for not condemning Pat/Kaylee.

cc

Tell you a good one. I tested her. After EU had his cc sigs for months without a peep from her I put a dumb quote of his in my sig ..... and started watching the clock

51 minutes  later I got a snide comment posted from guess who LOL .... while EU's sigs covered the same page above and below my post yet

At one point he had 5 quotes taking up most of a viewing page (even put huge spaces between them to take over a full viewing page) ... not a peep from her or anyone. After I mentioned it as hurting the site in a pm  to a mod, the mod  immediately chopped it and commented on it and scolded our foolish lad

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Tell you a good one. I tested her. After EU had his cc sigs for months without a peep from her I put a dumb quote of his in my sig ..... and started watching the clock

One hour later I got a snide comment from guess who LOL .... while EU's sigs covered the same page yet

At one point he had 5 quotes taking up most of a viewing page ... not a peep from her or anyone. After I mentioned it as hurting the site to a mod, he chopped it and commented on it

Yeah, I remember that. Gawd that woman is a sickening hypocrit. HornEUng is one of her most diligent and effeminate pupils, so guess who gets the snide comments?