The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
I thought that was pretty funny.

Especially coming from that judgmental nutjob.

It MAY be considered funny if she was 10, but for woman pushing 50 it makes her look like a....well....a nutjob.

No sweat, I've been called a lot worse and by better people so all in all it's pretty amusing. Especially if you are aware of just how nasty evs is to so many people.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I thought that was pretty funny.

Especially coming from that judgmental nutjob.

It MAY be considered funny if she was 10, but for woman pushing 50 it makes her look like a....well....a nutjob.

No sweat, I've been called a lot worse and by better people so all in all it's pretty amusing. Especially if you are aware of just how nasty evs is to so many people.

Oh I know you don't give a fuck anymore than I care what she thinks of me. I'm just pointing out the obvious that her put downs could be heard near any bike rack of any junior high on the continent.

She's a vile old lunatic to anyone and everyone that doesn't kiss her looney white ass.

RW

I just put her on ignore hahahahaha

God that makes me laugh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just put her on ignore hahahahaha

God that makes me laugh.

I actually enjoy reading her retarded crap.

Some of it is so inane, cryptic and off the wall that it becomes like a puzzle trying to figure it out.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

And never let your guard down, because when you do is when she "strikes". Just as I was told, she would turn around and stab me in the back again. Oh well, I gave it my best shot, no more chances from me   ac_tongue
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The owner of Vancouver Forum is a very kind, fair minded person who tries to make that forum a good place to post for good posters. I really like how she never initiates nor responds with insults. It is a shame she is subject to unprovoked personal attacks from nasty posters like Real Woman, Shen Li, Renee, Annie, Keeper and Fashionista. A real shame.

You are being very unfair towards us Lance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just put her on ignore hahahahaha

God that makes me laugh.

If you feel you can no longer be civil towards each other than it is likely a wise decision Real Woman.

RW

No Fash, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just have a lot tolerance for stupidity.

Hey?? Was that a shot at me? acc_angry   ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"And never let your guard down, because when you do is when she "strikes". Just as I was told, she would turn around and stab me in the back again. Oh well, I gave it my best shot, no more chances from me   ac_tongue

It goes without saying that she is erratic and unstable.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just have a lot tolerance for stupidity.

Hey?? Was that a shot at me? acc_angry   ac_razz

I meant LOW!  ARG!!!  I'll correct it.

And no it wasn't :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The owner of Vancouver Forum is a very kind, fair minded person who tries to make that forum a good place to post for good posters. I really like how she never initiates nor responds with insults. It is a shame she is subject to unprovoked personal attacks from nasty posters like Real Woman, Shen Li, Renee, Annie, Keeper and Fashionista. A real shame.

ac_umm fuck off  ac_toofunny

keeper

RW, Renee,Fashy,Shen. I think we need to give Evs another chance, She can be loving and caring and an out right joy to be around.

ac_lmfao OMFG i said all that with a straight face ac_toofunny   ac_razz

:howdy: Carry on

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

It is not the word I would use Keeper, but what Lance wrote about us is unfair.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"

It is not the word I would use Keeper, but what Lance wrote about us is unfair.

Lance is a troll.

he gets what he gets for being a dick.