The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"He hasn't figured out I am not one of his Asian whores who he shuts up with a penis to the mouth.

:howdy: most certainly not...horny or not... i have high standards...sorry about your luck.....nice top... ac_dance

RW

You are the one who keeps quipping at me slappy.  ac_rollseyes
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Can someone please help Munday find his balls?

Thank you in advance.

if you find them let me know...last i saw them they were headed for Korea....by the way i would like to thank you personally for the RO forum...i'm sure you never imagined it would happen but it has...so thanks for the quarantine spot...to bad you are the only one of your gang not there...life is cruel..hahahahahahaha

Why don't you stop blaming RW for everything that's going on over at the toilet?

What the fuck is wrong with you, If you are trying to pick a fight with her THAN DO IT , stop taking cheap shots at her and get on with it FFS. acc_angry  acc_angry

The toilet?

ac_huh

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

lol...sorry pops......any cursory examination of the facts will lay the blame for this cluster fuck squarely on her and her boyfriends lap.....they did it knowing exactly what the reaction would be....so cry me a fucking river....she shit on it..she gets covered with it.....thats life..... i have no desire to fight with the Rotweillor......but she can't keep her fucking mouth shut and i am not willing to give her a pass...so here we are........ac_beating  acc_devil  :howdy:  ac_king  ac_wot  ac_umm  ac_toofunny

Now you sound like the queen bee.   ac_unsure

BTW, It's not all RW's or Sock's fault. There is plenty of blame to go around. You said so yourself. ac_sure

and i stand by that..personally i'm not even sure why we are still talking about this crap....i will respond to accusations but really......this is so over and done with by now.....however, as we all know the castlegar hoover can't resist the opportunity to beak off...so i wait for the next installment... ac_dance  ac_toofunny  acc_devil

I'm not sure why we....you are talking about it either.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Now you sound like the queen bee.   ac_unsure

BTW, It's not all RW's or Sock's fault. There is plenty of blame to go around. You said so yourself. ac_sure

and i stand by that..personally i'm not even sure why we are still talking about this crap....i will respond to accusations but really......this is so over and done with by now.....however, as we all know the castlegar hoover can't resist the opportunity to beak off...so i wait for the next installment... ac_dance  ac_toofunny  acc_devil

I'm not sure why we....you are talking about it either.

I wish I knew what we are talking about.

ac_huh

Renee

Don't worry Fash, I'm lost half the time myself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry Fash, I'm lost half the time myself.

I have company then, that is good.

Anonymous

keeper

RW

Maybe he meant Corn Pops because you are so darn sweet!

[size=85](I think he wants your bum.)[/size]
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Maybe he meant Corn Pops because you are so darn sweet!

ac_blush

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_flower Hey, Renee. Enjoy your trip to Vegas! Cool avatar! Woohoo! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_flower Hey, Renee. Enjoy your trip to Vegas! Cool avatar! Woohoo! ac_drinks

I like it too Azhya.

ac_smile

Renee

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Maybe he meant Corn Pops because you are so darn sweet!

ac_blush

You hear that, RW called me sweet...I'm movin up ac_king