The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"
As for the guest posting thing; I understand that was the work of the little emo punk "soon". You didn't hear that from me though. I got the info second hand from my dog. So I can't vouch for the accuracy.

Uhmmm....NO   try Mel. He was in typical, drunk, not going to remember, blame someone else mode. I saw it all, def not soon.

Thanks Kiebers, maybe it was soon that was praising Mel for being an asshole. As I said I'm getting this as second hand info. I can't be bothered paying that close attention to the cheese forum to try and decern who is the bigger turd.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
As for the guest posting thing; I understand that was the work of the little emo punk "soon". You didn't hear that from me though. I got the info second hand from my dog. So I can't vouch for the accuracy.

Uhmmm....NO   try Mel. He was in typical, drunk, not going to remember, blame someone else mode. I saw it all, def not soon.

Thanks Kiebers, maybe it was soon that was praising Mel for being an asshole. As I said I'm getting this as second hand info. I can't be bothered paying that close attention to the cheese forum to try and decern who is the bigger turd.

I do not know who it was, but I know I miss the guest posting area..

I am going to unlock it at times, but only when I can monitor it.

Anonymous

I just checked the moderator logs..

It was a busy evening I see..

Shen Li made Keeper work hard on his first day on the job.

Earl

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Oh I agree, anyone that wants the likes of soon around needs their fucking examined. Hey wait, evs likes him. ac_rollseyes  ac_toofunny

oh believe me.. a lot of your old favorites may be coming back...can't wait.. ac_dance

Soon should be sooooo proud of himself. He got the taiwanese queen to shut down her favourite part of the board. Now if the effeminate candyass wants to slag us, he has to register. Then again, if he needs cover there is always old evs skirt.

http://acidcow.com/pics/20100702/drunk_girls_26.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Earl"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

oh believe me.. a lot of your old favorites may be coming back...can't wait.. ac_dance

Soon should be sooooo proud of himself. He got the taiwanese queen to shut down her favourite part of the board. Now if the effeminate candyass wants to slag us, he has to register. Then again, if he needs cover there is always old evs skirt.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel pity Earl.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Really funny. You won't have the Iron Ch!nk to kick around anymore(for 8 days) after tonight. ac_sothere

Renee

Really funny. You won't have the Iron Ch!nk to kick around anymore(for 8 days) after tonight. ac_sothere

Have a good trip, Shen.  ac_hithere

Hope you have a good time with your family.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Have a good trip, Shen.  ac_hithere

Hope you have a good time with your family.

Thanks Renee, I'm really excited about it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

RIP Lucky  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/Angieishot/X-MasBunny.jpg?1427075235309">

Renee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Was Lucky your bunny, Shen?

Yep, my only pet. The basement will never be the same without Lucky. ac_crying

Anonymous

I am terribly sorry Shen Li.

ac_crying

Renee

I'm sorry that he passed. Pets make our lives so much richer. It's so heartbreaking when we lose them.  ac_crying

Anonymous

I'm sorry that he passed. Pets make our lives so much richer. It's so heartbreaking when we lose them.  ac_crying

My parents bought Lucky for me. I never thought I would get so attached to any pet, let alone a rabbit, but it happened. That bunny had real personality and will be missed.

I had a bunnysitter all lined up too. This puts a downer on my trip. ac_unsure