The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know, Fash, but it always gets bumped. I would love it if it disappeared for good, never to be seen again.

Sorry, I will NEVER let it disappear - EVER!!!!

This is here to remind that mental case how much of an idiot she it.  ac_drinks

keeper

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"
I find it very funny for that statement to be made in a thread intended to talk about other forum members whether they deserve it or not.

Well you probably find it funny because you haven't been the butt of jokes and snide comments despite your best efforts to leave that "other place" behind.

Here's the thing. I am not counting anything that went on while someone was there and able to reply to any slurs or jokes since the replies pretty much fell into the same category. And believe me I am not singling you out. Everyone that was there took their shots back and/or initiated their own. I have no problem with that except it got old. I know you agree just because of what you said ^. I happen to enjoy your sense of humor but I can't speak for anyone else. This thread alone has Mimi mentioned 238 times. With 500 times in the entire forum. Renee since you left there has been a total of 14 mentions with at least half of them being Odi wanting to have sex with you and that statement being quoted. Since Keeper requested to have his account deleted he has only been mentioned 40 times and since I didn't bother to do an actual count it could be less that are him since Berry found her "keeper". As far as I am concerned its time for both places to stop. Dynamics have changed a great deal on both of these forums in the last month and it's a damn shame. Off soapbox and done. Sorry for being long winded.

Correction!!

Keeper did not ask for his account to be deleted, Keeper asked Zekko to SHOW him how to delete his account, Keeper then was perma banned and ONLY when RW said something it was moved to inactive.

If you want the entire story pm me.  ac_smile

Renee

If we can't get rid of the thread, maybe we could get this thread to morph into something else and bury a lot of the angst?

There is always hope. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

My vote is sex.  We could hate fuck this thread.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"If we can't get rid of the thread, maybe we could get this thread to morph into something else and bury a lot of the angst?

We can always talk about me Renee (licks eye brows)  ac_bashful

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"If we can't get rid of the thread, maybe we could get this thread to morph into something else and bury a lot of the angst?

Christ, now your channeling Odinson. Can you do that with a Finnish accent?  ac_wot
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Christ, now your channeling Odinson. Can you do that with a Finnish accent?  ac_wot

While licking my eye brows? Gez women want me to fart the alphabet to?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My vote is sex.  We could hate fuck this thread.

I think we already did that.

Renee

While licking my eye brows? Gez women want me to fart the alphabet to?

Not really; I think this thread already smells bad enough.  ac_unsure

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Suns up, Night my pretty's

Sleep well.  ac_smile

Leopardsocks

Oh nooooo....lord help me....

"You have been banned from this board until Tomorrow, 17:14.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: No malicious content against the community and its moderators.

A ban has been issued on your username."

Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

I called Inky "Oinky". That, apparently, is malicious. Meantime, Munday and Bruce are unloading on me...but that's not malicious.

She is completely whacked out and retarded.