The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Where is she going?

Are you flying Delta, or the USAF Galaxy, Renee?

RW

Munday leaves ACC.  Doesn't stop talking about it.

Hey dipshit.  When Fash sought me out for advice re: your emo banning of Leo, I suggested she didn't step on your twinkle toes.  Let that fact sink into that thick as a brick fat head of yours.

Hahaha!

Idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Munday leaves ACC.  Doesn't stop talking about it.

Hey dipshit.  When Fash sought me out for advice re: your emo banning of Leo, I suggested she didn't step on your twinkle toes. Let that fact sink into that thick as a brick fat head of yours.

Hahaha!

Idiot.

That is true RW.

RW

I'm sorry Fash.  I like accuracy and the stupidity that Munday is currently wallowing in is a bit much to take.  Maybe he figures if he tells a lie enough times people will start to believe it.  Who knows?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Hey meems, you may want to take a look at your board topics as of late :)

And you know I don't hate you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey meems, you may want to take a look at your board topics as of late :)

And you know I don't hate you.

I do not hate mimi either RW..

Actually, I like her very much.

ac_smile

HI MIMI

ac_hithere

RW

I shouldn't read the shit being written over there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I shouldn't read the shit being written over there.

It is understandable RW..

We have this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I shouldn't read the shit being written over there.

Speaking of which, soon and the Langley Ladyboy are crying their eyes out for their new BFF Munday's ordeal. How dare big evil fashionista take away his power to abuse his mod privs just because he wants trolls to wreck her forum. ac_rollseyes

Munday couldn't stand either of those two nincompoops a year ago and now they have pajama parties and put make-up on each other.

Wambo Rong

Splitting off to prove one's point is the most back ass move. Look around you, see those people clammering to get in?

Wambo Rong

and that RealWoman should give her head a very hard shake

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Splitting off to prove one's point is the most back ass move. Look around you, see those people clammering to get in?

Fuck off and die you lying ass kissing social parasite. Soon needs someone to draw his bath. Get to it phaggot.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Splitting off to prove one's point is the most back ass move. Look around you, see those people clammering to get in?

Fuck off and die you lying ass kissing social parasite. Soon needs someone to draw his bath. Get to it phaggot.

Anonymous

^It's ironic, the person you hate the most here is the one that won't ban you.

Wambo Rong

maybe this is the time your poetry comes out?