The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

If you fuckers gave a shit about this forum, you would prove that this thread doesn't matter.

So far, not one of you (other than Fashionista) has even attempted to prove anything otherwise...

kiebers

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "kiebers"It almost made it...LOL

So, to use your familiar vernacular...which team are you pitching for?

Hetero all the way...always have been. Sorry if I mistakenly led you on.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"

Noice, you just smashed his day all to hell. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Hey, let's let it hit 5000 replies and then whatever, haha.

I voted not to lock it. I would prefer it sink or swim on it's own. I think we can all agree the rhetoric has died down a lot.

Leopardsocks

Oh, not at all. Anyone who kisses Inky's fat ass with such tenderness and longing has to be at least straight, if not quite bright.

Welcome to the Blue Cashew. Tell all your friends.

Renee

Oh, not at all. Anyone who kisses Inky's fat ass with such tenderness and longing has to be at least straight, if not quite bright.

Do you like even read or better yet think about what you write? ac_toofunny

By all accounts wasn't it you who at one time had his lips fused to inky's ass? I don't want to bring up bad memories for you (that polyester suit probably haunts you enough) but I don't think you should be casting aspersions on anyone regarding who kissed, fondeled or dreamed about inky's ass. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

And kiebers doesnt talk about her 24/7/365.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Great, were bringing Inkys Ass in to this, now i have to move 244 threads to the side to make room.

Woops, to soon?

Annie

ac_toofunny  I think if it's died down there, it can die down here. But there will always be little snarky remarks in the middle of threads.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "RW"And kiebers doesnt talk about her 24/7/365.

uh-oh  ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

But, People are People everywhere  ac_rollseyes

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"

By all accounts wasn't it you who at one time had his lips fused to inky's ass? I don't want to bring up bad memories for you (that polyester suit probably haunts you enough) but I don't think you should be casting aspersions on anyone regarding who kissed, fondeled or dreamed about inky's ass. ac_hithere

Listen, we all make mistakes. The better of us learn, and move on to better things.

And it was HER lips latched on to MY ass, TYVM.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Listen, we all make mistakes. The better of us learn, and move on to better things.

And it was HER lips latched on to MY ass, TYVM.

Actually what ever was "latched" on to your ass was most likely a boil or a roid. Nobody wants to kiss your ass.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

But, People are People everywhere  ac_rollseyes

Hahaha! Too funny, Keeps! Such idiots.  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]