The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are you black or white

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 14, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

Surprising accusations against an NAACP leader, Rachel Dolezal, in Spokane. Her parents say she's white and has been falsely portraying herself as a black woman.

Rachel as a teen:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3067552/thumbs/o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg?1">

And Rachel today:

https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/rachel-dolezal.jpg">

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTNvUlwjFk
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

cc

progs are hilarious to watch . Just when we think we've seen all the foolishness inherent in progs, now  we have a Trans-racial ac_toofunny

not  a new story, but this orientation fiasco has been great entertainment  

even when caught with her white tits out / outed,  she continues

This one is yet another prog gift that keeps on giving

I wonder what their next Trans-show will bring to us  ???   ac_popcorn
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

A lefty told a lie? Tell us it isn't true Bob....you fucking tool.

Renee

She is just another far left, nutball. These people are so far out in left field that rational people can't even relate to them in anyway. In this case, liberalism IS a form of mental illness.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"She is just another far left, nutball. These people are so far out in left field that rational people can't even relate to them in anyway. In this case, liberalism IS a form of mental illness.

There are mentally ill conservatives too Renee. But, I agree this one is exceptionally crazy.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"..

ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"She is just another far left, nutball. These people are so far out in left field that rational people can't even relate to them in anyway. In this case, liberalism IS a form of mental illness.

There are mentally ill conservatives too Renee. But, I agree this one is exceptionally crazy.

I know there are crazy conservatives but they are usually crazy in a different way. They usually get fanatical about issues. I'm not sure what issue this woman is even trying to promote. This bitch is so crazy she is doing a reverse Michael Jackson. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Gay Boy Roberto

Only on this forum would the NAACP be considered 'far left'.  It was founded in a 1909, and is the longest-running civil rights organization in the USA.

I guess fighting for equal rights is 'far left' - which means this thread should now be in the Politics sub-forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"

Only on this forum would the NAACP be considered 'far left'.  It was founded in a 1909, and is the longest-running civil rights organization in the USA.

I guess fighting for equal rights is 'far left' - which means this thread should now be in the Politics sub-forum.

ac_lmfao and the stupidity just keeps coming.

Bricktop

We have white coons here in Oz as well. These leftards just need a cause within which they get noticed. They claim aboriginal blood when they are whiter than Renee's ass.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Renee"ac_lmfao and the stupidity just keeps coming.

says the echo    ac_biggrin

cc

Does that mean you support this lying sack of color re-oriented shit?

Her parents, brother and really pissed sister sure do not

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122881/Don-t-blow-cover-NAACP-leader-told-adopted-black-brother-not-let-actually-white-built-new-identity-civil-rights-activist.html">Don't blow my cover': How NAACP leader told her adopted black brother not to let on that she was actually white as she built 'whole new identity' as civil rights activist

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Does that mean you support this lying sack of color re-oriented shit?

Her parents, brother and really pissed sister sure do not

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122881/Don-t-blow-cover-NAACP-leader-told-adopted-black-brother-not-let-actually-white-built-new-identity-civil-rights-activist.html">Don't blow my cover': How NAACP leader told her adopted black brother not to let on that she was actually white as she built 'whole new identity' as civil rights activist

If Bob will support a lying, decadent, rich celebutard's publicity stunt/fight against Canadian jobs, why not this bitch?

cc