The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Knock knock. Are you in, Azhya?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 09:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Opie Kindred

You must be another bright crayon in the box.

Nice to meet you here Azhya. I am Opie Kindred.

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How convenient, after you refer to the crowd here as naïve unschooled monkeys? I don't think so. Maybe some here are impressed with your tedious and long self-serving sermons. I am not among them. Get a hold of yourself and get off your foul-smelling mule. You don't get to come here to this "refuge for outcasts," as you call it, to a group of posters who are carrying on and getting settled in our new forum and then address us the way you have, posing as though you're more superior than the rest of us when in fact you're just making a big fool of yourself. What a mouthful of self aggrandizement and then expect to be welcomed and then have the nerve to declare that we let bygones be bygones. How audacious.

First, let me express gratitude for the time spent formulating your response. I have discovered over the years that without any feedback there is no chance for one to improve oneself, and for your feedback, I thank you. I genuinely apologize if you felt targeted by the candidness of my remarks but I assure you if I intended to provoke you in any way I would have done so in a direct manner.

The monkeys I refer to, and there are a few nesting hereabouts, are those, as formerly cited, who believe discrediting the source of an argument is justification to discount the soundness of the argument. My former identity is irrelevant and for this simple reason I am disinclined to reveal any more about myself than necessary. The terms 'unschooled' and 'naïve' are mere paraphrases referring back to the resident guard-dog's insinuation he possesses superior qualifications to detect and expose threats than does the master. Speck the guard-dog yips but has no bite. I vehemently abhor players who position game pieces in their favor before the game begins.  

In response to your post, I would dare not own to the pretense superiority and have not claimed so in any of my posts. I am not superior to anyone but neither am I equal to any, regardless of what pin-headed politicians print in constitutions and pass-off as inalienable rights, and am certainly not inferior to anyone as this position would make you superior and I would then be afforded the opportunity to use your own argument against you. I have no position. It is you who have positioned yourself as inferior by comparing yourself to me thus imparting to me a superior position which does not exist.

On the subject of positions, I can only say this: nobody, not the President, not the Pope, not your neighbor, not your mother, not your boss, nobody can infer as to understand the mechanics and operation of another individual's mind, spirit or soul. So who are you, or anyone else, to chide and lambast the sentiments expressed in the 'A Day In The Life Of Opie' as if they were anything but the truth? Those who extol humility as a virtue are easily shocked and offended by those who profess opposite opinions but I have faith we can set aside our differences and co-exist, as Annie's crayons, in the same box.

Finally, your comment about the mule is befitting and the analogy is not lost on me for Jesus himself entered Jerusalem and made his way to the temple on an ass' colt.

deadskinmask

you write well.... do me next, please....

Bricktop

El Bloviator is still at it with his pompous, deprecating doggerel, aimed at satirising yours truly...for which I am truly impressed. I love being an inspiration to undercasts like your good self. Unfortunately, you lack the wit...and the sting...that I possess and transmit through words as easily as I would bitchslap you were you to cross my path in real life. I know its wrong...but I cannot help succumbing to violence when confronted with idiocy.

But what makes me superior, and your asinine mimicry will never achieve, is that I stand up in full view. I am who I am, and anyone who wants to engage in dialogue with me can do so. I do not hide behind childish alters, and fire big words at random, without the intended recipient knowing who the donor is.

I remain accessible and identifiable.

You remain a foppish coward.

Now, I'm not so naive and duped as you may think, and I trust my colleagues here are also clearly aware that your full intent is to become "le destroyer des mondes" as some form of retribution for the number I did on your hometown, as the true "destroyer des mondes". Your bitterness is manifest.

Trouble is, you don't have what it takes. Your past is littered with treachery, deceit and obfuscation. Mine is constantly straight and true. You cannot be taken seriously. You are a mere caricature of a true wrecking machine, such as Rotwang, and are far more comedic than catastrophic.

By all means, keep blowing that trumpet...but these walls won't fall from any effort applied by you, Josh.

Opie Kindred

My intent is to neither be witty nor to sting nor to destroy although I would earnestly vote for you as a suitable candidate to an Oscar Wilde impersonation contest; the finest dandy that ever lived.

I vowed, upon reflection on cc's post, to not engage you at a personal level as it serves no purpose.

From this moment on, you will address the hand.

Cheers.

Bricktop

More pusillanimity.

Tell us, then. What is your intent, given you act under disguise and concealment?

Why not show you true face, unless you are scared, embarrassed, reviled or seditious?

See...that's your problem, buttercup. You talk all pretty, but won't step into the ring and back yourself in.

That is why you're scorned and pilloried.

RW

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"My intent is to neither be witty nor to sting although I would earnestly vote for you as a suitable candidate to an Oscar Wilde impersonation contest; the finest dandy that ever lived.

I vowed, upon reflection on cc's post, to not engage you at a personal level as it serves no purpose.

From this moment on, you will address the hand.

Cheers.

Translation for the easily bored: Talk to the hand cuz the face ain't listening.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Oh, it listens...nobody turns away from me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

keeper

Why hide behind another name.  ac_dunno

Bricktop

My point exactly.

No-one from Van has been, or will be treated disrespectfully (unless they act contrary to our rules and policies).

Van people that do post are welcomed.

So, why behave as if there is conflict, or a need for secrecy, unless malice is the agenda??

RW

Why is malice the only possible agenda?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"Why hide behind another name.  ac_dunno

wtf?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

How do I treat anything I find inferior in a forum? Ignore as much as I possibly can. Will I write a 5-paragraph essay about that inferior character? I certainly won't. Now there is a thread with a 5-paragraph essay highlighting a post I authored and I am featured in the subject title, making me a topic. I wouldn't give anyone I find inferior the pleasure of my time, wit, and that much credit.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Unlike Spectre who wants you to reveal your identity at the forum we all have been members of, I do not care to know what your other names are because I am not interested in who you are. You are familiar with all of us because you've studied each one of us and it shows in your sermons. It is due to the fact you know us that you would like to believe I am inferior because you are, simply, a racist. I am a reasonable person who recognizes that I am better at certain things than other people and that others are better than me at certain things but I do not consider myself inferior whatsoever. So, I am sorry to disappoint you with that. To get to where I am today, I earned my stripes. Without further explanations or illustrations, I possess my own gifts and talents.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]