News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Nine slaughtered in the World's Greatest Democracy!

Started by Bricktop, June 18, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Your post mentions Canada unless you didn't read it before cut, and pasting.

You also ignoring cause, and reason for all those killings.

It's not guns, it's the people, parenting, the beliefs now, and politicians failing the public.

Like I posted there, worst places to live are Democrat crap holes, they have failed people in many ways. .

I'm not letting Republicans off either, they are about as sick anymore, and acting the same following suit for a vote.

Frost

Quote from: "SPECTRE"BTW, Canada could use some tidying up...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... death_rate">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Nearly three times more killed by gunfire than Australia, and 5 times more homicides by gunfire than Canada.

Don't go beating that chest too hard.

:tongue(2): Don't worry about me, it's not on my chest beating list.

I see both sides have merit believe it or not, but taking guns when other things cause the issue, and criminals wont give up guns you know.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost"Your post mentions Canada unless you didn't read it before cut, and pasting.

You also ignoring cause, and reason for all those killings.

It's not guns, it's the people, parenting, the beliefs now, and politicians failing the public.

Like I posted there, worst places to live are Democrat crap holes, they have failed people in many ways. .

I'm not letting Republicans off either, they are about as sick anymore, and acting the same following suit for a vote.

OK. So, I'm a jackass named Roof. I live in Southern USA, and I hate blacks.

I go to their church. Only I don't possess a firearm. I want to kill the people in the church.

What's my next best option?

Knife? Well, I may get one or two...if I'm lucky. The rest will run, or attack me with chairs. I sure won't get 9.

No gun, no mass murder. Its a pretty simple equation. As far as I am aware, Roof was not a criminal until he murdered those people. Neither were the kids that slaughtered their peers at Columbine High. Nor was the whackjob that opened fire at a Batman movie. See, criminals tend to kill other criminals, moreso than innocent civilians. If you're not a criminal, you are safer without a gun than with.

And I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where these criminals get THEIR guns from?

Bricktop

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/heraldtimesonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/b/fc/bfce6344-aa81-536c-b2d7-189084420ad6/51afabe05b59d.image.jpg">

Frost

You grab some gas, and block the doors, you grab a truck, and run over them, or like in many countries grab a machete hacking a lot of people up.

They get them from Obama, and Holder, and rack up one dead American that we know of.

they buy them from each other, they break in, and take grandpas, they buy them from Hypocrite Walmart which is anti gun.

Now someone tell me why Democrats kill the most people, and filling the prisons up, and why people like Obama wants them all free because they are mostly black ? Why let felons have rights to guns, and voting rights again.

Why is Liberal cities the top worst in the country for crime ?

J0E

America hasn't learned that with Great Power comes Great Responsibility.

As one of its folk heroes stated, after he learned the hard way:

http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Spider-Man252C2520With2520great2520power2520panel-8x6.jpg">

Guns have tremendous, yet terrifying power.

That's why its imperative that only those capable of  undertaking the awesome responsibility of gun ownership should be allowed to have one.

Frost

Hi Frank :)

Who is that, Anti gun Barbra boxer with her concealed carry, James Brady of the Brady bill who bought his son a gun, Rosie O'Donald, Michel Moor, and his punk men, Sylvester Stallone the Hollywood hypocrite, the soldier that went Allah Akbar, the cop who killed an innocent man ?

A lot of people telling me my guns are bad but like theirs .

I have had them since I was a kid, nobody shot with them yet.

I did pull them of a few people, people breaking in that left quickly.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost"
I have had them since I was a kid, nobody shot with them yet.

Then why have them?

RW

Quote from: "Frost"You grab some gas, and block the doors, you grab a truck, and run over them, or like in many countries grab a machete hacking a lot of people up.

They get them from Obama, and Holder, and rack up one dead American that we know of.

they buy them from each other, they break in, and take grandpas, they buy them from Hypocrite Walmart which is anti gun.

Now someone tell me why Democrats kill the most people, and filling the prisons up, and why people like Obama wants them all free because they are mostly black ? Why let felons have rights to guns, and voting rights again.

Why is Liberal cities the top worst in the country for crime ?

Poverty.  I expect they vote liberal because they give the best hope to changing the situation.  The Relublican party is not true party of poor black America Blue.  I suspect you know that.

If you want to talk about prisons, who started the "war on drugs"?  (It wasn't a democrat)
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You know what, I am tired of the two of you bickering also. You two are like husband and wife.

With the exception of quoting CC's post I have not said a word to him in this thread. My post was directed at J0E/Frank. Spec and I have been there done this on this subject. He believes one thing and I believe another. No sense in rehashing it.

Kiebers, no one is suggesting that you and frost aren't responsible gun owners.

I'm sure you be a model gun owner if you lived in Canada too.

The question is, how does the state keep guns out of the hands of nutcases like Dylann Roof, the Columbine killers, the Connetict shooter, the Virginia Tech murderer, the Batman shooter, etc.?

One thing the above all had in common was known  history of mental problems or medication, but the laws did not protect society against those types. That's why I was suggesting that these types of individuals be prohibited from owning a gun or having access to. Yes, gun ownership may be appropriate for sane, law abiding citizens, but not nutcases or criminals. These are the ones the USA needs to target, not the averagelaw abiding gun owner.

Bricktop

He makes a good point.

More questions.

If you are NOT a criminal, why own a gun?

If a criminal owns a gun, where did HE or SHE get it from?

The more guns sold in America to legitimate purchasers, the more guns end up in criminal hands. True or False?

30,000 gun deaths per year is not enough to remove all guns from private hands. True or False?

I won't hold my breath...

Frost

More questions.

"If you are NOT a criminal, why own a gun? Why have police, why have an army ?" You own a gun because of criminals, and for defense. Also they are enjoyable when shooting, you can make money if good enough.

"The more guns sold in America to legitimate purchasers, the more guns end up in criminal hands. True or False?" Most are not legit, most are stolon, or sold out on the street.

The parking lot sales, and back room deals need to go. And as I have said many times before on other forums the ATF does a crap job when doing background checks.

What needs done, and most gun owners will agree I believe is better training with guns, more education, and a better system for buying guns.

Mental issues are a part of it, crime another so have better mental health help from doctors, and for crime better better prisons, and fitting punishment.

Your telling me guns are serious, and dangerous, and they are for sure, the punishments really isn't. Prison is a pretty nice place now days with all they get.

It's all free this, and that like Welfare, you just have to watch dropping the soap .

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers".

Not worth it.

Just figure that out?  :eightball12f:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

What will it take for the US to take a serious look at gun reform?  You guys have had some MAJOR shooting incidences that have left big scars on your country and it's citizens.  How bad to things need to get before you acknowledge there might be a problem?
Beware of Gaslighters!