The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Parents

Started by RW, June 28, 2015, 06:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Has anyone here written off a parent or parents for any period or time or indefinitely?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i left home at twelve. they were dead when i turned 15..... i was thrilled....

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"Has anyone here written off a parent or parents for any period or time or indefinitely?

... what brings you to bring up this topic, RW?  ac_smile
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Bricktop

Methinks this may touch too many raw nerves...

Annie

I think the same Spec.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

the shark hunter

... i think RW should give us her answer first!

RW

Thinking about parents shark.  I think I'm going through that fight to be seen as an adult vs a child.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Has anyone here written off a parent or parents for any period or time or indefinitely?

For me, I'm afraid not. It would never happen with my Dad but with my Mom, when I get annoyed with her, I might not communicate with her for a period of time, say a month. I don't think I can write off my Mom. My Dad is no longer with us.

:2cdfr50_th:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Thinking about parents shark.  I think I'm going through that fight to be seen as an adult vs a child.

I do not think a web forum is the appropriate place to discuss this issue.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

For me, I'm afraid not. It would never happen with my Dad but with my Mom, when I get annoyed with her, I might not communicate with her for a period of time, say a month. I don't think I can write off my Mom. My Dad is no longer with us.

:2cdfr50_th:

... your feelings on this issue echo my own.  a parent would have to be pretty darn despicable for me to write off and both of mine are not in that category ...

RW

We aren't talking about nationalism :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I still argue with my daughter, and she will say things that make me feel like she hates me. But after a day or two she hugs me and says something that makes me realize it was nothing, it was just emotion in the moment.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I wish i had the opportunity to fight with my parents again, Both mine have passed.

Consider yourself lucky if yours are still alive. ac_crying

Annie

awww I want to hug you  acc_hugz

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"awww I want to hug you  acc_hugz

You know what hugging leads to right ?  :fgj(4):