The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"
I just hope I don't have to bunk with my ex-wife.

That is the whole point of hell!!!

Better change your ways, smartly.

J0E

Quote from: "Dove"It is what it is. In other countries, Christians are forced to fellowship and study, and worship and pray in hiding. It won't be any different here if that day comes. A group that will take death over abandoning Christ, won't accept the forceful watering down of their church.  That Christian baker isn't going to back down. I understand that the secular world sees us as religious, that's it's mere beliefs we follow.  But it's not religion. It's a bond, a strong relationship with our God where we would rather die than give it up or dishonor it.

...with the Political Correctoids taking over, expect more of the same...in fact much much  more.

With their newfound power (megalomania?) they'll make their presence felt and redefine everything they can get their hands on in your country.

Change the Bible, re-word this, ban that from the school library for bein' homophobic, sue this business, put that one under, sister, you aint seen nothin' yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chip Atkins"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Reread it. A couple times. Slowly, using all my words. It's very clear I said true converts won't be swayed into accepting secular values. They'd accept death and imprisonment first.

I read what you said.  It just had that creepy fundy feel to it is all.

You find it creepy that someone is willing to die or endure imprisonment for their beliefs? .......Interesting.

As I've said previously I'm not a religious individual but I can respect that kind of devotion to an idea or principle. That kind of resolve is not limited to religious belief and it has well served many a person for a variety of principles and issues. Just because you don't share belief in the context of it's application it doesn't make it creepy.

I am not a religious individual either. But if you join a church, synagogue or mosque, especially a fundamentalist one, then you are accepting their literal interpretations of the word.

Why would someone who does not believe care what believers know to be sin?

They don't believer in God or his written word, but they say things like that is not what God meant?

They are contradicting themselves.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"Reread it. A couple times. Slowly, using all my words. It's very clear I said true converts won't be swayed into accepting secular values. They'd accept death and imprisonment first.

You find it creepy that someone is willing to die or endure imprisonment for their beliefs? .......Interesting.

As I've said previously I'm not a religious individual but I can respect that kind of devotion to an idea or principle. That kind of resolve is not limited to religious belief and it has well served many a person for a variety of principles and issues. Just because you don't share belief in the context of it's application it doesn't make it creepy.

I am not a religious individual either. But if you join a church, synagogue or mosque, especially a fundamentalist one, then you are accepting their literal interpretations of the word.

They don't believer in God or his written word, but they say things like that is not what God meant?

And what of people who were once believers and studied the Bible?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Their salvation was false.

RW

That doesn't mean they don't know what the Bible says.  Remember, there is more than one religion that believes in the messages in the Bible.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Or they're just smarter than your average religious bear.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Dove"It is what it is. In other countries, Christians are forced to fellowship and study, and worship and pray in hiding. It won't be any different here if that day comes. A group that will take death over abandoning Christ, won't accept the forceful watering down of their church.  That Christian baker isn't going to back down. I understand that the secular world sees us as religious, that's it's mere beliefs we follow.  But it's not religion. It's a bond, a strong relationship with our God where we would rather die than give it up or dishonor it.

...with the Political Correctoids taking over, expect more of the same...in fact much much  more.

With their newfound power (megalomania?) they'll make their presence felt and redefine everything they can get their hands on in your country.

Change the Bible, re-word this, ban that from the school library for bein' homophobic, sue this business, put that one under, sister, you aint seen nothin' yet.
 I know it.   I just watched a video on Facebook of this very sassy homosrxual pastry chef bitching out his community for being bullies.  I know you don't believe in the Bible, but these things were touched on.  I'm not worried or intimidated. "In this world, ye shall have tribulation, but fear not, I have overcome the world".  I'm not fighting these things. I'm trusting God.

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You make intelligent atheists second guess themselves.  :negative:

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "RW"No offebse Chip but that's all you're comment warranted in terms of a response.

I'm not offended at all. But then again I am not the one making excuses for sticking my junk in the faces of children. Or worse, the kids that are forced by their sick parents to see that grossness.

I don't think anyone here sticks their junk in children's faces.

How do you know that? This is the thread that motivated me to register here. I've read all one thousand posts. Some people are not only not alarmed by it, they make excuses for it.

If someone at a parade is putting their junk in children's faces, talk to their parents for taking them to said parade.  That said, I don't believe people at Pride parades are doing this because they would be arrested if they were.

This is just another pedophile linking to homosexuality.  It's not right.

That is the problem, the police in too many cities are not doing their jobs. I am not linking pedophilia to homosexuality. I know that exhibitionists represent just one part of the gay community. Many of these exhibitionists that pollute the gay pride celebrations are not even gay. They are heterosexual fetishists there in public view to flaunt themselves on the one day they will likely get away with it.

So why are you bugging Gay Boy Bob about it?

Everyone should be bugged by the one part of gay pride that has dubious legality.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I have no doubt they think they are very smart.

Frood

You make intelligent atheists second guess themselves.  :negative:

Do you make anything besides low grade bait?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

He should talk to Spec about master baiting.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Low grade baiting again!
Blahhhhhh...