The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Chip Atkins"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dove"Reread it. A couple times. Slowly, using all my words. It's very clear I said true converts won't be swayed into accepting secular values. They'd accept death and imprisonment first.

I read what you said.  It just had that creepy fundy feel to it is all.

You find it creepy that someone is willing to die or endure imprisonment for their beliefs? .......Interesting.

As I've said previously I'm not a religious individual but I can respect that kind of devotion to an idea or principle. That kind of resolve is not limited to religious belief and it has well served many a person for a variety of principles and issues. Just because you don't share belief in the context of it's application it doesn't make it creepy.

I am not a religious individual either. But if you join a church, synagogue or mosque, especially a fundamentalist one, then you are accepting their literal interpretations of the word.

Why would someone who does not believe care what believers know to be sin?

They don't believer in God or his written word, but they say things like that is not what God meant?

They are contradicting themselves.

And what of people who were once believers and studied the Bible?

Their salvation was false.

Or they're just smarter than your average religious bear.

You make intelligent atheists second guess themselves.  :negative:

Do you make anything besides low grade bait?  :laugh:

:001_rolleyes:

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Low grade baiting again!

You could convert more atheists to faith than Billy Graham. :laugh:

Chip Atkins

Quote from: "RW"I'm not.

You and gay bob are not bugged by fetishists and pedophiles using a parade as an opportunity to expose themselves to kids?

You are both very, very sick. I am so out of here.

Anonymous

You and gay bob are not bugged by fetishists and pedophiles using a parade as an opportunity to expose themselves to kids?

I don't feel Gay Boy Bob or RW are "sick", but I am sorry to see you go so soon Chip Atkins.

:sad:

RW

Pedophiles?  I have a big problem with pedophiles - just not imaginary ones.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I don't feel Gay Boy Bob or RW are "sick", but I am sorry to see you go so soon Chip Atkins.

He's just a troll Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

He's just a troll Fash.

I didn't see that..

A strong opinion about one thing, but otherwise he seemed fine..

Anyway, we'll never really know for sure now that he's gone.

RW

He came here and the first thing he did was insult Gay Boy Bob.  He's no newbie.

If he really goes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He came here and the first thing he did was insult Gay Boy Bob.  He's no newbie.

If he really goes.

He wouldn't be the first newbie that came here and started insulting right out of the gate..

I didn't like that either, but he seemed to be less hostile after.

RW

I wouldn't fret about it.  People come and people go :)

You.  You stay!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chip Atkins

Meh, that was yesterday.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

QuoteI know that exhibitionists represent just one part of the gay community. Many of these exhibitionists that pollute the gay pride celebrations are not even gay. They are heterosexual fetishists there in public view to flaunt themselves on the one day they will likely get away with it.

These people do not represent mainstream gays and lesbians. It's unfortunate they get the lion's share of attention at pride parades. We cannot condemn communities for not embracing that part of our festivals. It's time mainstream gays and lesbians distanced ourselves from them.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Are you a mainstream gay, or lesbian?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jimmy LaSalvia"
QuoteI know that exhibitionists represent just one part of the gay community. Many of these exhibitionists that pollute the gay pride celebrations are not even gay. They are heterosexual fetishists there in public view to flaunt themselves on the one day they will likely get away with it.

These people do not represent mainstream gays and lesbians. It's unfortunate they get the lion's share of attention at pride parades. We cannot condemn communities for not embracing that part of our festivals. It's time mainstream gays and lesbians distanced ourselves from them.

Hello Jimmy LaSalvia and welcome..

ac_smile