The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Exactly. It's the public thing that's not being understood.

RW

Again, I inderstand public.  I just don't agree that everything that happens in a public place needs to suit everyone all the time.  That seems to be a concept you can't grasp.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Why is this seemingly so difficult for you to manage?

OK, Miss Manage...at what point do you draw the line. By your flawed logic, its OK for me to walk naked down the main commercial street, and if the public don't like it, they can go elsewhere.

Boy, how much dumb can you fit inside one person. :crazy:

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Why is this seemingly so difficult for you to manage?

OK, Miss Manage...at what point do you draw the line. By your flawed logic, its OK for me to walk naked down the main commercial street, and if the public don't like it, they can go elsewhere.

Boy, how much dumb can you fit inside one person. :crazy:

Is that what's being said?  We are talking about a city sanctioned annual EVENT.  Stick to the topic or go fuck your hat mmmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That makes NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE. Be in NO doubt that "city sanctioned" is based on how much money is spent during the festival of faggery.

The Iraq war was sanctioned by the US Congress. Was THAT right? Are you one of the drones that accept that if a statutory authority deems something legal or acceptable, it is right??

And "city sanctioned" does NOT override laws of public decency, conduct and behaviour IN A PUBLIC PLACE. Kindly do some research.

The fact is that a large number of people who lack the capacity to think will be drawn to any parade that has funny floats, people being stupid, pretty sparkles and noise. It is still not appropriate or in the best interests of the community. And you can add military parades (other than thanking the soldiers) to that list of carnivals we can happily live without.

And just because the mindless think its OK, it is not always OK. OK?

RW

Funny, these people arent getting arrested for public indecency.  What does that tell you?  Maybe that you're WRONG, perhaps?  Historically speaking, research tends to have many examples that agree with me. Haha

Face it Spec, this is entitled assholery for none other than the sake of it.  No one is being harmed yet you have to bitch because deep down homosexuality offends your old school sensibilities.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Here you go again, with the "sensibilities" bs. Or maybe I'm a nazi?

YOU know better. I have no issue with what ANYONE does with their genitals, as long as it meets the "no harm" criteria.

I DO have an issue with a specific group promoting and flaunting their lifestyle, without any purpose or reason other than to rub it in MY face. I do not LIKE things being rubbed in my face. I see no reason why gay people feel the need to walk public streets gloating and posturing because they happen to fuck their own gender. On the other hand, I see an example being set, and an image portrayed that is far from reality, and has the potential to influence impressionable young minds at their most vulnerable.

I am fully aware that a lot, if not MOST gays are simple, normal folks who live a simply normal life...and want to be allowed to do so free of discrimination and with access to the same rights as everyone else. I strongly SUPPORT their quest to these ends.

Yet you have yet to tell me what the point and purpose of displaying silly, lurid and sometimes offensive gay messages is on these "parades"?

RW

We've been over the parade thing many times.

It's not "in your face" unless you go down and attend the event.  HAHAHA!  DERP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"We've been over the parade thing many times.

It's not "in your face" unless you go down and attend the event.  HAHAHA!  DERP.

It is on MY street, and should I choose to walk it, I do NOT need to confront the images, below.

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/ny-city-gay-pride-parade-exposes-kids-to-nudity-lewdness-vulgarity">//http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/ny-city-gay-pride-parade-exposes-kids-to-nudity-lewdness-vulgarity

What is their point and purpose? Still waiting for an answer that we BOTH know you cannot give.

RW

Churchmilitant.com?  ROFL!  You're losing it big time there Spec.

The street does not belong to you.  If there is something on a shared street you don't want to see, don't go down it.  Freedom of choice my dear.

Now stop being an entitled shit, get a grip and quit whining about something that has ZERO impact on your life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

The website is irrelevant. The photos speak for themselves. Unless you think the angry Christians doctored them (although if I were a Christian, I'd have every reason to be pissed at the lampooning of Christians icons such as the crucifixion, gay nuns and priests and religious flagellation).

So, are you suggesting that conduct such as that displayed in those images are acceptable, reasonable and non-confronting? Would you allow your children to see watch the parade?

RW

I'm not seeing anything overly offensive in those pics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"The website is irrelevant. The photos speak for themselves. Unless you think the angry Christians doctored them (although if I were a Christian, I'd have every reason to be pissed at the lampooning of Christians icons such as the crucifixion, gay nuns and priests and religious flagellation).

So, are you suggesting that conduct such as that displayed in those images are acceptable, reasonable and non-confronting? Would you allow your children to see watch the parade?

I see nothing wrong with those images as per a gay pride parade.  Nudity and swear words don't offend me.  I would have no issue taking my kids to said parade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Now you're just being deliberately stupid.

That conduct outside of a "gay" parade would get someone a fine, at least.

Still waiting for justification for their antics. Take your time. I can wait.

RW

We aren't talking about antics outside of an event.  

In Vancouver, they have an annual NAKED bike rally.  No one gets arrested.  And it doesn't even promote the gay lifestyle.  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!