The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

And how do you feel about them?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What? That public holiday festivities are spiritually nuetral?  I'm fine with that. It's a public place and not everyone is Christain. I don't believe in forcing my faith in public places. I do believe in sharing it with individuals respectfully, it a mutually consensual way.  Jesus didn't teach force.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"What? That public holiday festivities are spiritually nuetral?  I'm fine with that. It's a public place and not everyone is Christain. I don't believe in forcing my faith in public places. I do believe in sharing it with individuals respectfully, it a mutually consensual way.  Jesus didn't teach force.

How do you feel about people calling for basically an end to public Christmas because they find it religiously offensive?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"What? That public holiday festivities are spiritually nuetral?  I'm fine with that. It's a public place and not everyone is Christain. I don't believe in forcing my faith in public places. I do believe in sharing it with individuals respectfully, it a mutually consensual way.  Jesus didn't teach force.

How do you feel about people calling for basically an end to public Christmas because they find it religiously offensive?
That's been going on for years already. That's why publicly and commercially they say "holidays".  On a public level, no one says Christmas. How do I feel about it? Doesn't impact my faith in Christ one bit. I celebrate the birth of my savoir with the community of other believers. To a Christain, it's not about decorations and gifts and santa. It's about God invading our dwelling place.

RW

You are dodging which means I've made my point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm not dodging anything. I honestly think comparing public sex to public holidays is completely irrational. Nobody has ever grown up using drugs and needing intensive therapy because of holiday traditions. Sex abuse and over exposuer? It's HARMFUL to a good portion of the public.  Is it okay for my husband and I to have sex in the living room in the middle of the day and tell the kids "hey, if you don't wanna watch, don't come in here"?

RW

More point missing and ridiculousness.

YAWN.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Can you not talk about or showcase anything to due with that sandal wearing fruit, his 12 man sex disciples, or the cult that followed, Dove? I find it an abomination of humanity and the jesus Agenda needs to respect that it's a minority which should practice its offensive activities in a private forum venue because children might accidentally stumble across it when surfing the public internet and as a forum post paying netizen also clearly of the non Christian majority, the public internet streets I don't even visit still should keep their religion quiet in a hidden forum.

So you see, I'm not at all religion phobic because I respect your right to practice but must insist you don't publicly do it anywhere I refuse to go and read. I pay my share of Internet posts every year so demonstrate some respect by praying on Darknet or rent an invite only website for Christiantexuals.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sex is not the same as religious holidays. Or race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!  The Internet isn't the sane as a public city street. And you know what? There is a thing called balance. I suggest you learn it. This all or nothing mentality that says "if you can post about Jesus on the Internet homosexuals can have sex parties in the middle of a busy city"  is insanity.  Extremist mentality. You aren't even trying to respect other peoples point of view....so this WILL get some blow back from people who aren't going to give a shit about gay rights simply because of how it's abused.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"Sex is not the same as religious holidays.

Maybe not for the religious.  :laugh:

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

(can you write something and stick to it without constantly editing and revisiting to add more, or just write another post please?)
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"We aren't talking about antics outside of an event.  

In Vancouver, they have an annual NAKED bike rally.  No one gets arrested.  And it doesn't even promote the gay lifestyle.  Hahaha

By the way...you need to visit their Facebook site...

Here, let me help...

https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR">https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR

See the rainbow?

:001_rolleyes:

You're really losing the plot.

Not all rainbows are "relentlessly gay"  :oeudC:

The biking event is for alternative transportation, safe streets and body positivity.  It's not to further the gay lifestyle HAHAHA!  Gay lifestyle!  I'm still laughing over that shit.

Laugh over this, cupcake.

If NOT gay, why the rainbow?

What has nudity got to do with transport and safe streets?

You keep painting yourself in a corner with rainbow paint.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

How does THIS display courtesy and respect to others...

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

RW

Quote from: "RW"We aren't talking about antics outside of an event.  

In Vancouver, they have an annual NAKED bike rally.  No one gets arrested.  And it doesn't even promote the gay lifestyle.  Hahaha

By the way...you need to visit their Facebook site...

Here, let me help...

https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR">https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR

See the rainbow?

:001_rolleyes:

You're really losing the plot.

Not all rainbows are "relentlessly gay"  :oeudC:

The biking event is for alternative transportation, safe streets and body positivity.  It's not to further the gay lifestyle HAHAHA!  Gay lifestyle!  I'm still laughing over that shit.

Laugh over this, cupcake.

If NOT gay, why the rainbow?

What has nudity got to do with transport and safe streets?

You keep painting yourself in a corner with rainbow paint.

I don't know why the rainbow and I'm not going to assume I do know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Damn auto correct. Should have read "non-sectarian" earlier.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

How does THIS display courtesy and respect to others...

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

How far away from the photo subject were you when you snapped off a picture of the naked man? I'm assuming you were there when the photo was taken.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

PRECISELY.

There is much you don't know, but it does not seem to prevent you arguing.

But we BOTH know why the rainbow, and we both know that riding naked offers no benefit other than to outrage and draw attention to themselves.

Vancouver would seem to be a city run by fools.