The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

To hold it in private defeats the purpose.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Don't forget the nappy wearing children who occasionally have their soiled nappies changed on backseats or tailgates of cars and utes in parking lots. They need to go to jail or their parents need to. Young kids at the beach too. Incarcerate the lot!

Nudity is not acceptable in public, right?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Damn auto correct. Should have read "non-sectarian" earlier.

Quote from: "Dove"Sex is not the same as religious holidays.

Maybe not for the religious.  :laugh:

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

How does THIS display courtesy and respect to others...

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

How far away from the photo subject were you when you snapped off a picture of the naked man? I'm assuming you were there when the photo was taken.

Do you shave your pussy?

Sorry...but that question is as relevant to the subject at hand as yours.

Where's my warning, twinkletoes?

You weren't present when the photo was taken just mock outraged that it could be taken?  ac_toofunny

You'll get what you're given when and if I decide to discipline you, Sceptre. Don't beg. It's beneath youth (like logic and acceptance of diversity are)

Quote from: "Dove"

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

(can you write something and stick to it without constantly editing and revisiting to add more, or just write another post please?)
 Yeah....religion and sex is the same. Lol.  That's why sex with children is punishable by prison time.  Listen, sex is for CONSENTING ADULTS. It's not an average community centered activity that is acceptable on public streets. Now stfu.  I'm losing a shit ton of respect for you when you minimize human sexuality to the level of a holiday party or handshake. Apparently you don't understand respect for the views of others. You are coming off as an uncouth, uncivilized animal who doesn't value anything human.

Sorry, but I don't wear jesus christ colored glasses so I don't have to abide by what I view as your Judaeo-christian Agenda. I will not as you requested stfu. You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Respect me, don't, it's not a pressing issue for me. Call me uncouth, inhuman, or just plain outright uncivilized all you like. Religion has always persecuted those who refuse to swallow its garbage.
 Sex expression isn't the same as religious expression.  This is why if you take a kid to church, you might get sued, MIGHT.  Now take a kid to a Sex club and have fun spending life in prison. And while you are there, I can give you the scripture references you are going to need for comfort after a few rounds of female on female rape.  Would you rather spend the after noon with a chaplin, or with big betty "expressing" herself freely four fingers deep in the pink and thumb in the stink?  See my point yet?  Some people consider public Sex displays to be close or equal to sexual assult, and typically our laws agree.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't forget the nappy wearing children who occasionally have their soiled nappies changed on backseats or tailgates of cars and utes in parking lots. They need to go to jail or their parents need to. Young kids at the beach too. Incarcerate the lot!

Stop. You sound like an idiot.

Bricktop

You are an abject idiot.

Quote from: "RealMoron"To hold it in private defeats the purpose.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PURPOSE THEN???

Bricktop

Well, Dove and I seem to be in synchronisation.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't forget the nappy wearing children who occasionally have their soiled nappies changed on backseats or tailgates of cars and utes in parking lots. They need to go to jail or their parents need to. Young kids at the beach too. Incarcerate the lot!

So do you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You are an abject idiot.

Quote from: "RealMoron"To hold it in private defeats the purpose.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PURPOSE THEN???
To force an ideal of no boundaries sexuality. To be in everyone's face with it.

Bricktop

Oh, now we're down to "Nyaah nyaahs"?

Keep it up, cupcake.

Frood

You sound like someone who puts demands on the behaviors of others because she follows some 2000 year old dead nut with an imaginary father in the sky which has been reinterpreted to mandate social behavior within communities of people who don't even follow such an asinine concept.  

Which is more idiotic?

We won't be agreeing on this either.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

So do you.
 Because a naked toddler, religious expression and car races is the same as public displays of sexuality. Right. I'll take my idiocy over that mess anyday.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Damn auto correct. Should have read "non-sectarian" earlier.

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

How does THIS display courtesy and respect to others...

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

How far away from the photo subject were you when you snapped off a picture of the naked man? I'm assuming you were there when the photo was taken.

Do you shave your pussy?

Sorry...but that question is as relevant to the subject at hand as yours.

Where's my warning, twinkletoes?

You weren't present when the photo was taken just mock outraged that it could be taken?  ac_toofunny

You'll get what you're given when and if I decide to discipline you, Sceptre. Don't beg. It's beneath youth (like logic and acceptance of diversity are)

(can you write something and stick to it without constantly editing and revisiting to add more, or just write another post please?)
 Yeah....religion and sex is the same. Lol.  That's why sex with children is punishable by prison time.  Listen, sex is for CONSENTING ADULTS. It's not an average community centered activity that is acceptable on public streets. Now stfu.  I'm losing a shit ton of respect for you when you minimize human sexuality to the level of a holiday party or handshake. Apparently you don't understand respect for the views of others. You are coming off as an uncouth, uncivilized animal who doesn't value anything human.

Sorry, but I don't wear jesus christ colored glasses so I don't have to abide by what I view as your Judaeo-christian Agenda. I will not as you requested stfu. You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Respect me, don't, it's not a pressing issue for me. Call me uncouth, inhuman, or just plain outright uncivilized all you like. Religion has always persecuted those who refuse to swallow its garbage.
 Sex expression isn't the same as religious expression.  This is why if you take a kid to church, you might get sued, MIGHT.  Now take a kid to a Sex club and have fun spending life in prison. And while you are there, I can give you the scripture references you are going to need for comfort after a few rounds of female on female rape.  Would you rather spend the after noon with a chaplin, or with big betty "expressing" herself freely four fingers deep in the pink and thumb in the stink?  See my point yet?  Some people consider public Sex displays to be close or equal to sexual assult, and typically our laws agree.

Your fingers are typing but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on up in the top paddock.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You sound like someone who puts demands on the behaviors of others because she follows some 2000 year old dead nut with an imaginary father in the sky which has been reinterpreted to mandate social behavior within communities of people who don't even follow such an asinine concept.  

Which is more idiotic?

Being Christian isn't a pre req to not being pro a day time public parade revolving around gay sex and dick. Get a grip. You keep bringing up Christianity here, and I'm not impressed.  If you wish to challange the faith with me, you'll have to do faarrr better than that.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

So do you.
 Because a naked toddler, religious expression and car races is the same as public displays of sexuality. Right. I'll take my idiocy over that mess anyday.

Displays of sexuality or sex on display? Pride marches aren't orgies.

Who are you to decide what nudity is or isn't? Who are you to complain about something you're not present to witness? Who are you to drop bible references in this thread and another when some of us find it disrespectful and as revolting as you find some kinds of nudity in public? Why should anyone listen to anything you've got to say on this topic matter (Pride Marches, remember?)?

Which is more idiotic?

Being Christian isn't a pre req to not being pro a day time public parade revolving around gay sex and dick. Get a grip. You keep bringing up Christianity here, and I'm not impressed.  If you wish to challange the faith with me, you'll have to do faarrr better than that.

There's nothing in Christianity worth challenging. As far as I see it, Christians really need to visit psychiatrists. Same goes for most of the other religions too.

Anyone who objects to what other consenting adults do and feigns social conscience or moral indignation because it doesn't subscribe to their personal dogma really needs to go find an island and stay there.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And the stupid keeps rolling out...

Nobody CARES what they do in their own homes. If gay rights and freedoms are all we had to worry about the world would be a happy place.

What I don't want is PEOPLE walking public streets flaunting their arses, promoting a specific sexuality, and demeaning mine.

Other than that, they can please their fucking selves.