The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"And the stupid keeps rolling out...

Nobody CARES what they do in their own homes. If gay rights and freedoms are all we had to worry about the world would be a happy place.

What I don't want is PEOPLE walking public streets flaunting their arses, promoting a specific sexuality, and demeaning mine.

Other than that, they can please their fucking selves.

:roll:

The phobia keeps rolling out.

flaunting, promoting, demeaning?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Do you even know what a phobia is?

I admit, I do suffer from Dumasaphobia. Look it up.

By the way, still waiting for my waaaarrrrrning....

:swoon:

You need to do a little research before you start barking, little doggie.

There are big dogs around, I am told.

RW

Yeah and it's me ya mental midget.

WOOF
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Oh, please...you embarrass us both...I taught you ALMOST everything I know about biting...A L M O S T

Go over to the geek subbie and post something there.

RW

Oh please!  I've been kicking your ass for same near 4 years now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Saying silly things, spouting rhetoric, making statements that do not bear close factual examination and engaging in hyperbole do not amount to an ass kicking.

Unless you mean kicking your own ass, in which case you have been exemplary.

I remind you AGAIN!!!

Where is the argument that justifies gay parades?

How many times must I ask??

RW

How many times must I give it to you?

Google it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't forget the nappy wearing children who occasionally have their soiled nappies changed on backseats or tailgates of cars and utes in parking lots. They need to go to jail or their parents need to. Young kids at the beach too. Incarcerate the lot!

Nudity is not acceptable in public, right?  :laugh:
 Stop. You sound like an idiot.

So do you.
 Because a naked toddler, religious expression and car races is the same as public displays of sexuality. Right. I'll take my idiocy over that mess anyday.

Displays of sexuality or sex on display? Pride marches aren't orgies.

Who are you to decide what nudity is or isn't? Who are you to complain about something you're not present to witness? Who are you to drop bible references in this thread and another when some of us find it disrespectful and as revolting as you find some kinds of nudity in public? Why should anyone listen to anything you've got to say on this topic matter (Pride Marches, remember?)?
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't forget the nappy wearing children who occasionally have their soiled nappies changed on backseats or tailgates of cars and utes in parking lots. They need to go to jail or their parents need to. Young kids at the beach too. Incarcerate the lot!

Nudity is not acceptable in public, right?  :laugh:
 Stop. You sound like an idiot.

You sound like someone who puts demands on the behaviors of others because she follows some 2000 year old dead nut with an imaginary father in the sky which has been reinterpreted to mandate social behavior within communities of people who don't even follow such an asinine concept.  

Which is more idiotic?

We won't be agreeing on this either.
 Being Christian isn't a pre req to not being pro a day time public parade revolving around gay sex and dick. Get a grip. You keep bringing up Christianity here, and I'm not impressed.  If you wish to challange the faith with me, you'll have to do faarrr better than that.

There's nothing in Christianity worth challenging. As far as I see it, Christians really need to visit psychiatrists. Same goes for most of the other religions too.

Anyone who objects to what other consenting adults do and feigns social conscience or moral indignation because it doesn't subscribe to their personal dogma really needs to go find an island and stay there.
 Anyone who writes what you wrote in the first paragraph, and then has the utter audacity to write the stuff you wrote in the second one......shouldn't even be allowed to speak. Deal with your OWN personal biases before you whine and cry about the perceived predujice of others.  If anyone needs therapy it's people who find acceptable to whip out their junk for the whole city during business hours regardless of who is around, and then put the responsibility on others because they "shouldn't have been out there then" . Grow up.

Bricktop

There's nothing in Christianity worth challenging. As far as I see it, Christians really need to visit psychiatrists. Same goes for most of the other religions too.

Anyone who objects to what other consenting adults do and feigns social conscience or moral indignation because it doesn't subscribe to their personal dogma really needs to go find an island and stay there.

Is there a REMOTE chance you will actually address the subject at hand?

Or will you just lash out at any issue you think will deflect from your asinine argument.

No..wait..there's your "warnings"...

Ooooooooo....

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Do you even know what a phobia is?

I admit, I do suffer from Dumasaphobia. Look it up.

By the way, still waiting for my waaaarrrrrning....

:swoon:

You need to do a little research before you start barking, little doggie.

There are big dogs around, I am told.

+

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Is there a REMOTE chance you will actually address the subject at hand?

Or will you just lash out at any issue you think will deflect from your asinine argument.

No..wait..there's your "warnings"...

Ooooooooo....

ac_toofunny

Your two posts were done 6 hours apart well after my last post (until this one) and they're both absolutely brimming with base anticipation at the prospect of fueling a flamewar which is not going to happen. You're not very good at whatever you think you're trying to do here.

It is with deep regret that I must notify you that your application to be accepted onto the Warning Register has been denied at this time. Do try again.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"Anyone who writes what you wrote in the first paragraph, and then has the utter audacity to write the stuff you wrote in the second one......shouldn't even be allowed to speak. Deal with your OWN personal biases before you whine and cry about the perceived predujice of others.  If anyone needs therapy it's people who find acceptable to whip out their junk for the whole city during business hours regardless of who is around, and then put the responsibility on others because they "shouldn't have been out there then" . Grow up.

I admit that I have strong opinions about other peoples choices as you do about LGBT public festivities. The difference between you and I however is that I don't expect (scratch that- DEMAND) the world subscribe to my opinions.

People are free to go about their business as they see fit in my world, and if they've sought permission to set aside a small period of time once a year to do their thing in an advertised way as a public good precaution, I'm not self righteous or arrogant enough to expect them to do any different. In all of my life, I have never insisted that parades full of uniformed government employees (basically, thugs) get off the streets because I might want to drive down a boulevard they've applied to march on during their synchronized military or police masturbation waddles.

When motorcades of religion zombies get in my way near a funeral home or church on Saturdays and Sundays, I've always refrained from running them over so they can meet their fairy godfathers on their own terms.

A nipple out and feeding a baby gets no more of a look in than a topless woman sunning on a beach for me and if a man and woman are both not wearing tops, I see it as gender equality between two sets of breasts. I'm not to keen about seeing any of it and particularly with lower genitalia (some people really just have rude bits), but I can cope with it just as my children have been raised to cope with the naked human form.

I don't protest how certain religious holidays permit businesses to shut their doors and refuse service even though I don't celebrate any holidays at all.

Tolerance is my goal.

Now if Gay Pride parades wanted to set up shop near a primary school in session, or a church during a service, that would be intolerant by the LBGT attendees. The fact that they do the opposite and forewarn the public about a central city time frame once a year only is actually pretty tolerant of their detractors like you, Sceptre, and any others.

I think you're not well in the head, Dove, and would benefit from a shrink with some expertise in deprogramming former cult members with upbringing issues. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it as it's entirely up to you. I'm not forcing anything on you or people like you so we on the other side of the spectrum expect the same from your kind.

RW has reiterated it enough to you. If you don't want to see it, don't attend. Very simple.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

Just another day at any beach. :001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Anyone who writes what you wrote in the first paragraph, and then has the utter audacity to write the stuff you wrote in the second one......shouldn't even be allowed to speak. Deal with your OWN personal biases before you whine and cry about the perceived predujice of others.  If anyone needs therapy it's people who find acceptable to whip out their junk for the whole city during business hours regardless of who is around, and then put the responsibility on others because they "shouldn't have been out there then" . Grow up.

I admit that I have strong opinions about other peoples choices as you do about LGBT public festivities. The difference between you and I however is that I don't expect (scratch that- DEMAND) the world subscribe to my opinions.

People are free to go about their business as they see fit in my world, and if they've sought permission to set aside a small period of time once a year to do their thing in an advertised way as a public good precaution, I'm not self righteous or arrogant enough to expect them to do any different. In all of my life, I have never insisted that parades full of uniformed government employees (basically, thugs) get off the streets because I might want to drive down a boulevard they've applied to march on during their synchronized military or police masturbation waddles.

When motorcades of religion zombies get in my way near a funeral home or church on Saturdays and Sundays, I've always refrained from running them over so they can meet their fairy godfathers on their own terms.

A nipple out and feeding a baby gets no more of a look in than a topless woman sunning on a beach for me and if a man and woman are both not wearing tops, I see it as gender equality between two sets of breasts. I'm not to keen about seeing any of it and particularly with lower genitalia (some people really just have rude bits), but I can cope with it just as my children have been raised to cope with the naked human form.

I don't protest how certain religious holidays permit businesses to shut their doors and refuse service even though I don't celebrate any holidays at all.

Tolerance is my goal.

Now if Gay Pride parades wanted to set up shop near a primary school in session, or a church during a service, that would be intolerant by the LBGT attendees. The fact that they do the opposite and forewarn the public about a central city time frame once a year only is actually pretty tolerant of their detractors like you, Sceptre, and any others.

I think you're not well in the head, Dove, and would benefit from a shrink with some expertise in deprogramming former cult members with upbringing issues. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it as it's entirely up to you. I'm not forcing anything on you or people like you so we on the other side of the spectrum expect the same from your kind.

RW has reiterated it enough to you. If you don't want to see it, don't attend. Very simple.

:t1236:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

Just another day at any beach. :001_rolleyes:

What beaches are you going to?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I think most people would ask you the same thing.