The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"Anyone who writes what you wrote in the first paragraph, and then has the utter audacity to write the stuff you wrote in the second one......shouldn't even be allowed to speak. Deal with your OWN personal biases before you whine and cry about the perceived predujice of others.  If anyone needs therapy it's people who find acceptable to whip out their junk for the whole city during business hours regardless of who is around, and then put the responsibility on others because they "shouldn't have been out there then" . Grow up.

I admit that I have strong opinions about other peoples choices as you do about LGBT public festivities. The difference between you and I however is that I don't expect (scratch that- DEMAND) the world subscribe to my opinions.

People are free to go about their business as they see fit in my world, and if they've sought permission to set aside a small period of time once a year to do their thing in an advertised way as a public good precaution, I'm not self righteous or arrogant enough to expect them to do any different. In all of my life, I have never insisted that parades full of uniformed government employees (basically, thugs) get off the streets because I might want to drive down a boulevard they've applied to march on during their synchronized military or police masturbation waddles.

When motorcades of religion zombies get in my way near a funeral home or church on Saturdays and Sundays, I've always refrained from running them over so they can meet their fairy godfathers on their own terms.

A nipple out and feeding a baby gets no more of a look in than a topless woman sunning on a beach for me and if a man and woman are both not wearing tops, I see it as gender equality between two sets of breasts. I'm not to keen about seeing any of it and particularly with lower genitalia (some people really just have rude bits), but I can cope with it just as my children have been raised to cope with the naked human form.

I don't protest how certain religious holidays permit businesses to shut their doors and refuse service even though I don't celebrate any holidays at all.

Tolerance is my goal.

Now if Gay Pride parades wanted to set up shop near a primary school in session, or a church during a service, that would be intolerant by the LBGT attendees. The fact that they do the opposite and forewarn the public about a central city time frame once a year only is actually pretty tolerant of their detractors like you, Sceptre, and any others.

I think you're not well in the head, Dove, and would benefit from a shrink with some expertise in deprogramming former cult members with upbringing issues. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it as it's entirely up to you. I'm not forcing anything on you or people like you so we on the other side of the spectrum expect the same from your kind.

RW has reiterated it enough to you. If you don't want to see it, don't attend. Very simple.

:t1236:

:vishenka_33:

A big hug to you. I'm doing my best to not respond to the flamewar bait. Not saying that I didn't play along for awhile but it got old and real quick.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Spec is a master baiter so good on you for dodging haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Spec is a master baiter so good on you for dodging haha

I looked his names up and saw a few things on a blog which indicated he's probably less than sincere or trustworthy. It was kind of sad seeing how long he's been playing games like a petulant child but the funny part is how after 6 years, he's still trapped in behaving like a moron.

Maybe he is actually a moron. I don't know and I really don't give a shit. If he can't behave, he's not getting any warnings and he gets the fly swatter.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

Just another day at any beach. :001_rolleyes:

I have been to Toronto's Caribana and GP parades. It's too bad, but the latter has become a stage for exhibitionists and voyeurs. I think a lot of of both of them are not gay either.

RW

I looked his names up and saw a few things on a blog which indicated he's probably less than sincere or trustworthy. It was kind of sad seeing how long he's been playing games like a petulant child but the funny part is how after 6 years, he's still trapped in behaving like a moron.

Maybe he is actually a moron. I don't know and I really don't give a shit. If he can't behave, he's not getting any warnings and he gets the fly swatter.

You seemed to have really done your homework.  Even I don't know of things on a blog.

See Spec, I'm not much of a stalker after all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"I think most people would ask you the same thing.

Wreck beach  :thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Wait...let me get this right...you DON'T want a flamewar?

Yet you research me, judge me, and insult me? Apparently, you seem ignorant of the fact that being untrustworthy is what a FLAMER is all about.

Well, dear...regardless of whatever it is you want, a flamewar is what you're going to get.

Oh, by the way, you may need something a little more robust than a fly swatter.

Anonymous

Whipping out your junk in a public places in broad daylight, and being completely unwilling to compromise, is disgusting. This has nothing to do with being gay, straight or Christain. I simply don't care if an advocate of this behavior thinks I'm mentally ill or not. What I am respectful of myself and others. An alien concept to these people. You can call me mentality I'll when I dress up like Jesus, strap a cross to my back, take most of my clothes off and simulate sex acts in the middle of town square.

RW

Most people at pride parades don't whip out their junk.  How's that for compromise?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You're wasting your time with these fag fans.

They cannot even address the ONE question that will make any sense. Just the same old mooing..."You dont like what we do, so you must be sexist/racist/homophobic (Delete those which do not apply).

It is the SOP for people who's argument is, at the end, constructed on an ideal, rather than reality. They cannot justify the asinine conduct of this particular social group, so, in lieu, they attack those who criticise it.

Such debating tactic is common for people who's vision is narrow, who's mentality is limited, and who's ability to think beyond a single issue is severely impaired.

RW

Sorry but my argument has been that your unreasonable, being stupid, and acting selfishly.  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Most people at pride parades don't whip out their junk.  How's that for compromise?

But SOME do?

Is the number important?

What if they all did? Or just 100? Maybe 10. What is the cutoff point between "making a statement" and "acting like a stupid fag"?

That's your problem. You try to apply numerical measures to a standard of general behaviour.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Sorry but my argument has been that your unreasonable, being stupid, and acting selfishly.  :D

Translation; "I'm out of ideas...and cannot answer your key and fundamental question...because there IS no justification for their parades".

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"(NSFW)

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

You're using Spain as an example? In Spain, it's legal for adults to be nude and have sex in public spaces.

Irony: trying to prove that gays flaunt too much by posting a picture of naked people and their genitals.

Bricktop

Your point being?

If I recall correctly, similar conduct occurred in Vancouver. Here...let me give you some hometown examples...

http://www.avalancheevents.com/media/toronto-pride-TNT.jpg">