The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What am I doing wrong?

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"You must be asking the wrong dragons...

I LOVE confronting people....especially abject morons.

My brother is the same way.

;)

Leopardsocks

There you go. Fear not. Help is at hand.

http://www.draconika.com/img/green-dragon.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"There you go. Fear not. Help is at hand.

http://www.draconika.com/img/green-dragon.jpg">

I am curious Leopardsocks, how you discovered Asian Canadian Forum?

I knew Li from past forums and communities and she emailed an invitation to me

How do two people in Australia learn about the existence of a tiny forum in Canada?

Leopardsocks

Ah, the Mistress is drawn to the dark side, and wanted to lure demons such as myself into her lair...

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Fashionista"Being a moderator may not be for me.

Reluctantly I issued a warning to a poster and he responded with a four letter word tirade that I would never repeat.

I seem to invite derision..

I miss my health, beauty, fashion and home economics blog.

:(

You poor little baby. Quit and leave then you stupid kunt.

Lydo Wolf

^^ You see, I'm afraid the idiot is mildly retarded. He can't be trusted. He finds insulting someone the way to win power over another, much like spousal abuse.

People like that need to dealt with swiftly and firmly.

Leopardsocks

Ah, here's yet another trout mouthed cyber-hero trying to compensate for small balls and smaller brain.

You must be bored, picking on the ladies like that. How bout you pick on someone your own size, shitweasel.

Lets see what you got.

I think a little house cleaning is in order.

Hello Kitty

That airhead kunt would bore Ben Stein to tears. Do you actually see the wisdom she writes about? They stopped filming Leave It To Beaver along time ago Oriental June Cleaver.

Lydo Wolf

100% loser. All talk lol

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"That airhead kunt would bore Ben Stein to tears. Do you actually see the wisdom she writes about? They stopped filming Leave It To Beaver along time ago Oriental June Cleaver.

You're more a Different Strokes man, I guess.

Short, stupid and dead.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Hello Kitty"That airhead kunt would bore Ben Stein to tears. Do you actually see the wisdom she writes about? They stopped filming Leave It To Beaver along time ago Oriental June Cleaver.

You're more a Different Strokes man, I guess.

Short, stupid and dead.

You're doing the fashion kunt too? When it's my turn I'm going to get her to pull me by rickshaw the rove motel.

Leopardsocks

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tides, but the only turn you'll get is getting bitch slapped, sweet cheeks. The girls dont like playing with filth.

Lydo Wolf

ROFL @ my turn. Do you really believe you're ever getting laid in the next 5 years? You filthy pygmy. Oh and I'm not talking getting it from your kangaroo either pig.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tides, but the only turn you'll get is getting bitch slapped, sweet cheeks. The girls dont like playing with filth.

Does the fashion kunt gives some good head?

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tides, but the only turn you'll get is getting bitch slapped, sweet cheeks. The girls dont like playing with filth.

Does the fashion kunt gives some good head?

Awwww how cute.  He's living vicariously through your eyes LS