The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Preying on the poor is good business.

Started by Bricktop, July 07, 2015, 11:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"I like how Benny hin throws the holy spirit around like confetti.  None of that crap is biblical. It's heresy. Even nonbelievers get offended by stuff like this. But yanno...all those people who follow could pick up the bible at any time and get some truth...but they chose the belief that God is some cosmic genie ready to pile on the cash.

I was thinking about Benny Hinn! He's the worst.

There are plenty like him. How many good Christians have been mislead and tricked by these alleged "Christian" fraudsters? Thousands upon thousands sitting, watching, listening and giving them all their money for a new car and diamond ring.

Personally, I'd rather take my kid to a gay pride parade.

Bricktop

So where does the MONEY come from? How do they generate such massive wealth?

Why doesn't someone stop them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"I like how Benny hin throws the holy spirit around like confetti.  None of that crap is biblical. It's heresy. Even nonbelievers get offended by stuff like this. But yanno...all those people who follow could pick up the bible at any time and get some truth...but they chose the belief that God is some cosmic genie ready to pile on the cash.

There are plenty like him. How many good Christians have been mislead and tricked by these alleged "Christian" fraudsters? Thousands upon thousands sitting, watching, listening and giving them all their money for a new car and diamond ring.

I agree that Benny Hinn is dishonest to say the least, but children should not be permitted at gay pride parades.

Anonymous

Well, there is no such thing as a good christain. The very core is that there are NONE good. The faith is all about Christ. These false converts make it all about self....which is idolitry.  Some get woke up out of it and see it for what it is. This is exactly why, we need to know and stand on God's word. So we can discern what's truth and what's lies.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I had heard that Catholicism in Brazil was waning?

I believe Catholicism in Brazil has been waning somewhat, but I've heard it's also being replaced by a North American kind of materialistic evangelical "Christianity" like we sometimes see on tv.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I agree that Benny Hinn is dishonest to say the least, but children should not be permitted at gay pride parades.

Should children be permitted to Benny Hinn sermons even though we know he's a fraud? Should people be allowed to believe they can buy "holy water" over the phone?

Gay pride parades aren't dishonest, and they don't try to sell you holy water.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I had heard that Catholicism in Brazil was waning?

I believe Catholicism in Brazil has been waning somewhat, but I've heard it's also being replaced by a North American kind of materialistic evangelical "Christianity" like we sometimes see on tv.

That may be true, but bible believing churches are sprouting up all over Brazil..

Charismatic Christianity like Pentecostals are increasing in number in particular, but also Calvinist churches like the one we attend too.

Romero

I can appreciate Calvinists! Keepin' it real.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I agree that Benny Hinn is dishonest to say the least, but children should not be permitted at gay pride parades.

Should children be permitted to Benny Hinn sermons even though we know he's a fraud? Should people be allowed to believe they can buy "holy water" over the phone?

Gay pride parades aren't dishonest, and they don't try to sell you holy water.

Kids should not be banned from his ministry just because he's dishonest..

If that was the case then Children's Aid would have to remove every politician's children..

You should have to be over 18 though to purchase anything he sells.

Children should not be allowed at gay pride parades because the adult content is not suitable for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I can appreciate Calvinists! Keepin' it real.

lol we try

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I can appreciate Calvinists! Keepin' it real.
Represent. Lol. My church is "calvanist". Orthodox, straight bible christianity. Hold the leaven. Lol

J0E

Quote from: "RW"It far more afraid for and of itself.

I dig the new pope though.

I wanna join the Catholic Church so that me 'n 'Real kin worship the Book together, share our thought with God every day. Confession time'd be a blast too.

...ain't that right, eh 'Real?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "RW"It far more afraid for and of itself.

I dig the new pope though.

I wanna join the Catholic Church so that me 'n 'Real kin worship the Book together, share our thought with God every day. Confession time'd be a blast too.

...ain't that right, eh 'Real?

Do Catholics ever study the word of God?

I thought they let their priest do that for them.