Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I can do this!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 26, 2015, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Soooo when are ya inviting us over for a pool party?  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its the stonework that surrounds the pool itself.

Viz;

http://www.noblelandscapes.com.au/images/gallery/poolcoping/06-pool-coping.jpg">

Oh I see SPECTRE, thank you.

Bricktop

In fact that will be our pool in a few months time. Emptied, stripped down, new tiles inside and new coping. Then the surrounds will be paved.

keeper

I always wanted a pool, but living in Alberta and only having 3 months of summer wouldnt be practical

Stupid Canadian weather

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I always wanted a pool, but living in Alberta and only having 3 months of summer wouldnt be practical

Stupid Canadian weather

It does not seem very practical in most of Canada.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"I always wanted a pool, but living in Alberta and only having 3 months of summer wouldnt be practical

Stupid Canadian weather

But 9 months of skating?

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Stupid Canadian weather

But 9 months of skating?

I know right, so instead of a pool i invested my money and bought a mic and a couple expensive voice changers. :wink:

Bricktop

Uh oh...

She/He's gonna be pissed at you!!!

Frood

Some people have their priorities all mixed up. Who wouldn't want a pool of their own to swim in?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Stupid Canadian weather

But 9 months of skating?

I like skating too SPECTRE, but nice weather would be so nice.