News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

"Muslims Facing Tomorrow" - Anyone Know About this Group?

Started by cc, July 30, 2015, 02:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"And I do.

Within context.

Talk is cheap Spec.  When push comes to shove, you're still on the sidelines chanting "send them home!"
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Sidelines?

Are you serious?

I've been on the front line all my life, in one way or another.

RW

Just an expression but it doesn't change the sentiment.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

The first 2 stories, the ones I quoted from in the OP are from the Clarion Project

The Malala Story, the 3rd article  is by the Gatestone Institute

These are sites claimed by the PC appeasers and Fundy groups to be hate sites. Of course any site that does not toe the Fundy & PC line is auto-labeled a hate site. Maybe our resident PC appeaser will give us his views on the group itself and on those whose material it uses for articles. I'm sure lots is posted on the "stuff to parrot" sites he frequents.

I'm a bit confused ...... like it all seems that it might be too good to be true

However, those sites "in reality" are good in-depth info sites that care not for PC and pull no punches, so maybe it is for real.

I have a little queasy feeling that something "could" be amiss here, that it "could" be anti-islamics.  At the same time I do not know that at this point  and they could be genuine islamics and for real.

If they are for real, they have a long hard road ahead of them. If they are for real it will be PC appeasers, minions for the Fundies like CAIR etc.  who will parrot angry fearful Fundies words placed on PC sites. It will be these who give them the most trouble. I'm sure they know the obstacles they face from both directions.

If they turn out to be real concerned islamics, they will need and deserve all the support we can give them for reasons stated above

If I sound scattered on this, it is because I am.

I will research them with my trusted people.

I hope for the best and will back them to the hilt and do anything I can do for them in the real world once I'm settled in my mind that it is for real, for the right reasons and is being done in a manner that has a chance to work in the end
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

They could be a contrived group by Western policy makers, like ISIS-ISIL-IS-Daesh-Al Qaeda-Mujaheddin-etcetera.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "cc la femme"The first 2 stories, the ones I quoted from in the OP are from the Clarion Project

These are sites claimed by the PC appeasers and Fundy groups to be hate sites. Of course any site that does not toe the Fundy & PC line is auto-labeled a hate site. Maybe our resident PC appeaser will give us his views on the group itself and on those whose material it uses for articles. I'm sure lots is posted on the "stuff to parrot" sites he frequents.

I'm a bit confused ...... like it all seems that it might be too good to be true

However, those sites "in reality" are good in-depth info sites that care not for PC and pull no punches, so maybe it is for real.

I have a little queasy feeling that something "could" be amiss here, that it "could" be anti-islamics.  At the same time I do not know that at this point  and they could be genuine islamics and for real.

If they are for real, they have a long hard road ahead of them. If they are for real it will be PC appeasers, minions for the Fundies like CAIR etc.  who will parrot angry fearful Fundies words placed on PC sites. It will be these who give them the most trouble. I'm sure they know the obstacles they face from both directions.

If they turn out to be real concerned islamics, they will need and deserve all the support we can give them for reasons stated above

I hope for the best and will back them to the hilt and do anything I can do for them in the real world once I'm settled in my mind that it is for real, for the right reasons and is being done in a manner that has a chance to work in the end

QuoteThey could be a contrived group by Western policy makers, like ISIS-ISIL-IS-Daesh-Al Qaeda-Mujaheddin-etcetera.

? ? ?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They could be a contrived group by Western policy makers, like ISIS-ISIL-IS-Daesh-Al Qaeda-Mujaheddin-etcetera.

:2r4ml1j_th:

cc

Bricktop

I think this daffy neurotic is suggesting that those groups are contrivances of western governments to maintain the fear.

I know she's a whack job...but even this fails at every point of logic.

Still, what can you expect of one who uses voice distortion for fear of...well...fear of being heard, I guess.

cc

voice distortion? .... WTF?  you kidding me

no, you are not kidding me are you?

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"voice distortion? .... WTF?  you kidding me

Nope. We had a Skype party, all invited.

Granted, she joined us, which was great...but when she did, there was this creepy "Scream" type voice that reminded you of a serial killer taunting his victim by phone.

"HELLO. I AM DINKY DI". The distorter turned her voice male.

What a whack job.  :crazy:

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I think this daffy neurotic is suggesting that those groups are contrivances of western governments to maintain the fear.
Whether contrived or simply nurtured with training, funds, and arms while the media put a nice glossy shine on what amounted to bullshit. Who can forget the famous historical moment in 85 when Reagan invited half a dozen Afghani "freedom fighters" to the White House and praised them?

">

Mind you, the suggestion was that they were Taliban and not Mujaheddin fighting Soviets regardless of the fact that Osama Bin Laden was issued travel credentials under the alias of Tim Ossman at the same time and was funneling American finance and weaponry into Afghanistan. He was a well received sort of fellow, even after the Soviet Empire collapsed.  :laugh:

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s/20/media20/2013/Jul/18/LiveLeak-dot-com-e3c789187a0a-j38c1.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd49e4945d3d3bbf8&ec_rate=230">

Reagan wouldn't have known who he was talking to and why he had Bush Sr. around who still remains an old espionage hand and adept hand at dirty games. He's got more clout than any modern US president and doesn't need invitations to go anywhere (although that's best left to another discussion).

Bush via Reagan proxy wasn't the first collaboration in the Middle East. America arrived quite late on the Middle East scene behind Britain, France, and others but still managed to groom Saddam Hussein in their proxy war with Iran. They also quickly dispensed with Hussein when he sought a blessing to settle a boundary dispute with Kuwait, got it through April Glaspie, and found himself regime changed and thoroughly betrayed while stupid Yanks beat their chests and eventually wondered why their beloved servicemen were coming home with mysterious lesions and rashes, urinary tract infections, and premature organ failures mere years and decades later.

Needless to say, there are current day Sunni, Shia, and Kurdish (and amazingly Christian! whoddathunkitt's!) Iraqi's who still yearn for the stability and prosperity they had under their kangaroo courted former dictator.  :laugh3:

I also won't get into how out of billions of people, two families could connect in financial matters in the early 70's, then later on just a day before September 11, 2001 within a Carlyle Group investor conference at the Ritz Carlton as they discussed financial "policy" and a day later, a member of one of the represented families committed a "terrorist" act against the other both serving Presidents and past AS a NYC terrorism attack drill was being simultaneously being conducted at the WTC which caused a whole lot of confusion in the skies and on the ground.

Let's put all these incidental facts and conversations for another time aside. Let's look at more facts which directly support my original statement.

Let's look at ISIS, oh, is it ISIL now, no wait, it's suddenly Daesh because psychologists and linguists employed by the State Department won't stop pointing fingers at reinterpretations of a group [except Russia. Russian "separatists" under the orders of Russia are doing Russia's bidding with Russian troops and Russian arms and Russian funding because Putin is doing a Putin and anybody who is intelligent and sane knows that Putin is Russian, and Russians are Ruskies, so it's not above board that Russians care about cultural Russians along its borders only recently not part of the Soviet State and it should never be said that billions are being pumped into the Ukraine coup regime by the West (Hi Vicky Nuland, you cunt!) so that Russia (and Putin!) understands (like China!) that Western superiority should extend to missile shields and aircraft carriers right at their borders.]

I'm so sorry. Did I just launch into incidental facts again? Many apologies. It's so difficult to define the ethics or lack of in a State when each State player is either winning or losing in the public mind and their intel wars are waging for dominance or at least sanity in interpretation if they're on the losing end.

Let's get back to other people who have either met a President at the White House or attended an Intel event. There is for instance Anwar Al-Awlaki. He had a hearty little halal feast at the Pentagon despite the FBI having intel on his comings and goings in Yemen (where they eventually droned him despite the fact that the US wasn't at war with Yemen and Al-Awlaki and his teenage son were both US citizens). Whoops, the FBI didn't see fit to share that intel. No bad! Move on again.  ac_toofunny

Azhar Azeez shook Obama's limp hand within the White House despite being a Muslim Brotherhood heavy hitter, ISNA, and CAIR founder linked to Hamas fundraising. Don't worry about the terrorism watch list, simply shake a hand or two in the Oval Office yet again!  ac_lmfao

Whatever you do though, NEVER agree to use your diplomatic immunity in Libya to funnel captured armaments to Western led ISIS training camps so they can swoop down across Northern Iraq and capture free American gear stated as half a billion but probably well into the billions (there and continually refreshed after)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/12/article-2201780-14FA5503000005DC-398_472x545.jpg">

What a stupid looking cockhead, eh? At least he wasn't a traffic cop on a traffic cop's wages before he sold his soul sucking Five Penis Eyes rhetoric every day of his ignorant and forsaken life. Chris Stevens was paid well to die. You were never going to be important enough to kill.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"voice distortion? .... WTF?  you kidding me

She provided a valid and acceptable reason for her use of voice altering software.  I thought it was a hoot! :)

And don't you dare say a thing ms. la femme - you have yet to even show up for one :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"The first 2 stories, the ones I quoted from in the OP are from the Clarion Project

I agree with this almost entirely.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Does anyone have any meaningful info on this group? How many islamics  involved, How many islamics at their events etc etc?

They have placed ads for get togethers in the Province and I believe the NYT

I'm trying to find out about them - and if what they say they support is followed  ... how effective they are ... and by how many members and participants at events ... and who members and participants are etc. etc.

So is this for real? Any info appreciated.

http://muslimsfacingtomorrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/MFT-final-ad-for-press-.jpg">

http://muslimsfacingtomorrow.com">http://muslimsfacingtomorrow.com

And please Q, I'm not asking for your "loaded to support islam" crap articles - I'm looking for facts on it, not crap  from the places you live in

This seems too good to be true CC. If it is the real deal, they will have to live in hiding.