Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Swingers

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 08:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"I agree but 30/40s is when you hear of a lot of women cheating on their spouses.  Sex seems to becomes very important to women.  If I was a guy, I wouldn't take my eyes off my woman at this age because she's in her sexual prime.

I agree. Some men are either too confident or too complacent when their women are of that age.

And that's when they get blind sided by their women off humping other people.  The "you shouldn't have neglected your woman" line never goes over well after the fact.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"I have known people who were openly polyamorous but not swingers.

I have been curious about it, fantasized about it, and gone as far as to discuss it with my spouse.  I just have no idea where to even start.

I have 2 female friends and 3 male friends who went through with it. Only 1 male came out of it still happy about it. The other 2 males didn't propose the idea, it was their partners incessant wish. They weren't very solid on the idea but got wore down over time (close friend of the females, everything was noncommittal and fun with no strings attached pitch, but it wasn't) The 2 females wanted it badly and put down an ultimatum. They invited secret crushes home to partake of the festivities.

All but one of them separated or divorced down the road. Sex started happening along the sidelines after that for the rest. The rest felt very excluded, got bitter, and virtually all lost their relationships which was sad for all the kids involved.

Something I've noticed about swinging breakups is that complete contact networks go dead when those who get found out do a runner on each other and their history. Most of them literally disconnect and go into a Witless Relocation programs rather than be known as that girl or that guy who did a bunch of stuff with multiple girls or guys.   :laugh3:

Something else I've noticed is that all of them were in their thirties or very early forties. Must be a semi-mid life orgasm crises or something.

That seems typical. Doing a bit of research, there's likely two horror stories for one that is making it work. The ones they interviewed on the Lisa Ling story were cherry picked.

cc

Could be herman, but hardcore swingers we know to be mainly cold people to begin with. Marriages seems to have been long term for most of them.

But, that's the cold hardcore regular swing / so-called lifestyle ones.

" Your regular person"   wanting some spice would usually  be different and could be flirting with disaster bigtime .

I just realized I was not in the private area - so move my further reply there

If you can't go there I can pm you a copy if you are interested, herman
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I was still living in the Philippines (until the age of 17), I always heard people say that "Westerners sleep around before they marry so that they get that out of their system before they settle down." Biggest lie I ever heard. :laugh:

Do they really believe that? I was in the Philippines often when I worked in Malaysia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Could be herman, but hardcore swingers we know to be mainly cold people to begin with. Marriages seems to have been long term for most of them.

But, that's the cold hardcore regular swing / so-called lifestyle ones.

" Your regular person"   wanting some spice would usually  be different and could be flirting with disaster bigtime .

I just realized I was not in the private area - so move my further reply there

If you can't go there I can pm you a copy if you are interested, herman

I would appreciate that Ms. cc la femme. Just so you know, that is a sexy username. ac_lovestruck

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Do they really believe that? I was in the Philippines often when I worked in Malaysia.

I really don't know. Since it is a Catholic nation, there are prudes in the Philippines and they may believe that. That was then, of course. It may be different now. The Philippines always looks to the USA. I can just imagine that the kids there now are just as liberated with their world view as the kids here in the US and that includes their views on sex and intimacy. So, I imagine the younger generation there are now very open too and adventurous when it comes to intimacy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I really don't know. Since it is a Catholic nation, there are prudes in the Philippines and they may believe that. That was then, of course. It may be different now. The Philippines always looks to the USA. I can just imagine that the kids there now are just as liberated with their world view as the kids here in the US and that includes their views on sex and intimacy. So, I imagine the younger generation there are now very open too and adventurous when it comes to intimacy.

It's not the states yet that's for certain. The information age gives young Pinoys and Pinays access to what life in the states is really like.

Miss Stiletto

Swingers are a certain "type" of people. The way they live is their own business, however it is not a life style for most married people. I am single and therefore can't comment on how it effects marriage. I love being single because its like "swinging" when I want and with who I want . No explanations needed

Anonymous

Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Swingers are a certain "type" of people. The way they live is their own business, however it is not a life style for most married people. I am single and therefore can't comment on how it effects marriage. I love being single because its like "swinging" when I want and with who I want . No explanations needed

I was searching forums for opinions on swinging. One of the more common posts was why don't you stay single. And, why not get a divorce.

@realAzhyaAryola

I was searching forums for opinions on swinging. One of the more common posts was why don't you stay single. And, why not get a divorce.

Don't be easily taken by the stories of other people's sexcapades. What works for others will not always work for others. That's a given. Go with what works for you. If your partner isn't into swinging and you are, I suppose there is a conflict there. If you talk to your partner and tell her how much that means to you if you two explore it together, some people will go along with it if they realize how much it means to their partner.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Don't be easily taken by the stories of other people's sexcapades. What works for others will not always work for others. That's a given. Go with what works for you. If your partner isn't into swinging and you are, I suppose there is a conflict there. If you talk to your partner and tell her how much that means to you if you two explore it together, some people will go along with it if they realize how much it means to their partner.

You are so right. I mean I know my wife will never agree to this. The suggestion of it might make her sick. I can't see myself risking what I have because I'm swinger curious. Dinky Diana was saying it was people in their thirties and forties who were exploring the swinger lifestyle. Know what, I'm 47 and this is my second marriage. ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"You are so right. I mean I know my wife will never agree to this. The suggestion of it might make her sick. I can't see myself risking what I have because I'm swinger curious. Dinky Diana was saying it was people in their thirties and forties who were exploring the swinger lifestyle. Now what, I'm 47 and this is my second marriage. ac_wot

I wish I knew what to say, Herman. I am not an expert on this. Perhaps you can gently coax your wife into being open to this. You can ask her what it would take for her to open herself to it. I better not say more because I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't know much about this subject.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You are so right. I mean I know my wife will never agree to this. The suggestion of it might make her sick. I can't see myself risking what I have because I'm swinger curious. Dinky Diana was saying it was people in their thirties and forties who were exploring the swinger lifestyle. Now what, I'm 47 and this is my second marriage. ac_wot

I wish I knew what to say, Herman. I am not an expert on this. Perhaps you can gently coax your wife into being open to this. You can ask her what it would take for her to open herself to it. I better not say more because I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't know much about this subject.

Maybe I should buy a 70 Chevelle and restore it. ac_umm

Miss Stiletto

Swinging is for a certain mind set. Maybe for u (being married to someone who isn't in to trying it) it is best to keep it a fantasy. Fantasies are healthy and harmless. Suggesting this activity to your spouse might result in her no longer trusting u etc.

cc

oops
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell