The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Treason

Started by Bricktop, August 04, 2015, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316

A news journal reports that the Government is increasing its surveillance over its own citizens.

The judiciary declares this to be treason, at law.

Whilst the Government, seeing a train coming in the opposite direction, pulled the plug on the proposed investigation and prosecution (itself a lamentable act), the fact that by law, if you disclose that your Government is spying on you, you commit treason, is worthy of some concern.

We regale against Communism and Fascism, which monitored its citizens as if they were prisoners in a State prison, yet we are being watched more now that at any time in history, including those dictatorial political systems.

Whilst in London, I was aghast at the number of cameras in public areas and on motorways. I was question by police for taking a video of the commercial sector, where our daughter worked. In Singapore, its even worse. A cab driver pointed out cameras to me as we travelled through the city. There were literally thousands.

Australia, Canada, the US, Britain and New Zealand are sharing data on its citizens. That means that it is quite likely that you are recorded somewhere in a database in the United States, which has no rights to monitor citizens from other nations.

All of this because of fear...

And now, in Germany, reporting these matters in a journal sold to the public is treason.

Seig Heil.

Frood

You reap what you sow, copper.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ah, you're really on song today, aintcha, you sectionable skidmark.

I guess avoiding being named as a potential insurgent for IS (that's Idiot State, to you) is one of the reasons you disguise your voice.

Another would be that your madder than a sack of rats.

Frood

I simply pointed out that any ex cop who whinges about authority overreach needs to be beaten with a garden hose until no further breaths are possible from their hollow and cowardly torso.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

If you feel so compelled, by all means PM me and I shall supply my name and address.

Perhaps the fact that a former cop is concerned, having worked in the Intelligence section in the early eighties, should offer some insight into the degree of surveillance we now suffer.

Now, unless you have a valid point to make, quit derailing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316

A news journal reports that the Government is increasing its surveillance over its own citizens.

Whilst the Government, seeing a train coming in the opposite direction, pulled the plug on the proposed investigation and prosecution (itself a lamentable act), the fact that by law, if you disclose that your Government is spying on you, you commit treason, is worthy of some concern.

We regale against Communism and Fascism, which monitored its citizens as if they were prisoners in a State prison, yet we are being watched more now that at any time in history, including those dictatorial political systems.

Whilst in London, I was aghast at the number of cameras in public areas and on motorways. I was question by police for taking a video of the commercial sector, where our daughter worked. In Singapore, its even worse. A cab driver pointed out cameras to me as we travelled through the city. There were literally thousands.

Australia, Canada, the US, Britain and New Zealand are sharing data on its citizens. That means that it is quite likely that you are recorded somewhere in a database in the United States, which has no rights to monitor citizens from other nations.

And now, in Germany, reporting these matters in a journal sold to the public is treason.

Seig Heil.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33772316

Seig Heil.

I encourage surveilance of mosques and anyone caught entering one of those Ku Klux Klanesque hate centres.

Bricktop

I suspect you're a bit late on that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I suspect you're a bit late on that.

True, anyone espousing that vile ideology should not have been allowed to set foot in any civilized nation in the first place. Islam sux. :negative:

Bricktop

It's a tumour that needs surgical removal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It's a tumour that needs surgical removal.

Without any doubt. Islam and liberal Western democracy cannot coexist under one flag.

Bricktop

In one world!!!

Fry 'em.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"In one world!!!

Fry 'em.

Hmmm, I like that. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"It's a tumour that needs surgical removal.

Without any doubt. Islam and liberal Western democracy cannot coexist under one flag.

There's no reason why Muslims cannot be good immigrants and good Canadians just like anyone else.

Bricktop

I do not agree.

There are many reasons, beginning with the muslim attitude towards women, and the fact that they put religion before nationality.

Islam is governed by a doctrine that opposes many western values. That, in itself, begs the question as to why muslims would leave their own cesspool to migrate elsewhere.

If there faith is so wonderful, why not remain in their countries that are governed by their religion?