Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

8 more slaughtered in the US.

Started by Bricktop, August 10, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

People are also addicts. So why give them drugs?  Oh wait.....drugs are illegal.  Funny how heroin is epidemic?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"The problem isn't guns.

Yes.

It is.

Why do you think most of the modern civilised world forbids possession of them? And thus have less than 10% of gun related fatalities than the US.

If we follow your logic, nations that ban possession of any kind of firearm, such as Japan, Australia, France and so on should be a gangsters paradise.

But they're not.

Why is that?

Anonymous

Disregarding everything else I said.  So, somehow a gun causes a person to become violant or suicidal. I see.  Yanno, the theme here in general....with most of these debates...seems to be "let's remove responsibility from human beings".   Poverty is the culprit, really, considering the highest gun violance in the US is in states with high levels of poverty.  Do you think the majority of these people are buying guns legally?  Answer this question, Crack is illegal. So why do we have so many Crack heads?  Here in the US, it is not guns that is the problem. Taking away guns will NOT stop any violance, it won't stop would be criminals and established criminals from committing gun violance. It will only make law abiding citizens vunerable. You don't really understand our ever degrading culture here. Not to mention, it violates our Constitution to ban them.

Anonymous

http://time.com/3946904/heroin-epidemic/">http://time.com/3946904/heroin-epidemic/   Wow....how on earth are all these people getting and abusing heroin??  It's clearly illegal!

asal

visit canada dove.  We are less vulnerable than Americans.  Vancouver has a lot of gun violence amongst criminals.  They kill each other, and relatives of each other.

Killing people takes energy.  Most people are too lazy to kill people for no reason.  Therefore, Canadians can chill.  Violence on non gun holders rarely happens except domestic violence - which is often stabbing and fires.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"Disregarding everything else I said.  So, somehow a gun causes a person to become violant or suicidal. I see.  Yanno, the theme here in general....with most of these debates...seems to be "let's remove responsibility from human beings".   Poverty is the culprit, really, considering the highest gun violance in the US is in states with high levels of poverty.  Do you think the majority of these people are buying guns legally?  Answer this question, Crack is illegal. So why do we have so many Crack heads?  Here in the US, it is not guns that is the problem. Taking away guns will NOT stop any violance, it won't stop would be criminals and established criminals from committing gun violance. It will only make law abiding citizens vunerable. You don't really understand our ever degrading culture here. Not to mention, it violates our Constitution to ban them.

I know a LOT about violence. I know that a violent person without a gun is far easier to deal with than a violent person with a gun.

America's addiction to violence and guns will, in the not too distant future, bring about tragedy on a massive scale. As your society continues to fracture, sooner or later the various social groups will simply go to war on each other.

Incidents such as that which occurred in Ferguson will precipitate a massive social upheaval.

And then all those precious, Constitutionally protected guns of yours will come out to play.

Anonymous

I used to go to winsor all the time. It's a lot different across the river.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dove"Disregarding everything else I said.  So, somehow a gun causes a person to become violant or suicidal. I see.  Yanno, the theme here in general....with most of these debates...seems to be "let's remove responsibility from human beings".   Poverty is the culprit, really, considering the highest gun violance in the US is in states with high levels of poverty.  Do you think the majority of these people are buying guns legally?  Answer this question, Crack is illegal. So why do we have so many Crack heads?  Here in the US, it is not guns that is the problem. Taking away guns will NOT stop any violance, it won't stop would be criminals and established criminals from committing gun violance. It will only make law abiding citizens vunerable. You don't really understand our ever degrading culture here. Not to mention, it violates our Constitution to ban them.

I know a LOT about violence. I know that a violent person without a gun is far easier to deal with than a violent person with a gun.

America's addiction to violence and guns will, in the not too distant future, bring about tragedy on a massive scale. As your society continues to fracture, sooner or later the various social groups will simply go to war on each other.

Incidents such as that which occurred in Ferguson will precipitate a massive social upheaval.

And then all those precious, Constitutionally protected guns of yours will come out to play.
 It's not the legally owned guns causing all the problems. What part of this are you struggling with? And yes, we are so fractured we are headed for some serious crap....so let's go ahead and DISARM the good guys. Makes perfect sense! What delusion are you having where you think violant criminals with guns are going to be deterred by banning guns?  Most of these degenerates didn't get the guns legally. And even IF a few did, banning them won't stop them from getting them illegally. So why disarm everyone else?  You CAN'T disarm American criminals anymore than you can get heroin and Crack off the street.

Bricktop

If it is not the legally owned guns, which ones?

I ask again, is there some factory somewhere that makes guns for gangsters, and distributes them to underground dealers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"If it is not the legally owned guns, which ones?

I ask again, is there some factory somewhere that makes guns for gangsters, and distributes them to underground dealers?
Yes, actually. I posted a link that was discussing this.  I even told you I know how to get a gun illegally.  Government and laws don't stop criminals from being criminals.  People still bang dope, street walk and buy and use illegal fire arms. All against the law. Go fuckin figure?

Anonymous

Spec, do you think the black market is some fairytale?

Bricktop

You are missing my point. I read your post. Where do the guns that fall into the hands of villains originate from?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You are missing my point. I read your post. Where do the guns that fall into the hands of villains originate from?
 Who knows. Other criminals. It's not your average law abiding citizen who hunts, or owns a private party store in a low income area, or the single mom who wants to be protected. So why strip their rights during such an unstable and violant time in our culture? Banning guns won't keep them out of the hands of dangerous people.