The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Checking Out

Started by RW, August 21, 2015, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I'm usually aware of being checked out.  I know when a guy looks at my breasts but I want to know if guys are aware when women look at their crotch area.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I have caught my share looking, mostly in shorts and jeans.  :wink:

Wulf

I've caught women checking me out on many occasions but I rarely acknowledge it. They tend to get embarrassed too easily when you catch them.

Women are no different than guys when it comes to checking out the opposite sex, except in one respect. Guys will openly stare and show their approval; women try to be more subtle about it.

Bricktop

I get checked out A LOT!!!

By men!!

ac_lmfao

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I get checked out A LOT!!!

By men!!

ac_lmfao

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

By men!!

ac_lmfao

We have a lot in common :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

By men!!

ac_lmfao

Especially those named Dinky.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

By men!!

ac_lmfao

We have a lot in common :D

He might have been referring to his proctologist and staff.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Wulf"

By men!!

ac_lmfao

Especially those named Dinky.

That's quite enough truth from you mister. When I want conclusions from the mindset and crowd which brought us "Iraqz gotz WMD's OMG OMG!", I'll tap you on your ever knowledgeable shoulder or tug on your ear hairs.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

I'll check out guy's crotch, butt, legs, chest, arms.... One guy at a pool in a hot tub, had it all goin on and he definately didn't have any shrinkage  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

That's quite enough truth from you mister. When I want conclusions from the mindset and crowd which brought us "Iraqz gotz WMD's OMG OMG!", I'll tap you on your ever knowledgeable shoulder or tug on your ear hairs.

"Truth"  :laugh3: Now that's a loaded word coming from the likes of you.

Frood

I genuflect in your general direction.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're referring to someone who has the fortitude and valor of a moth.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You're referring to someone who has the fortitude and valor of a moth.

Wulfy or myself?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Wulf, Spec, Dink - get the fuck out of my thread.  Go ruin your own threads with your flaming bullshit or better yet, do this shit in the Flaming section that was created just for you!

:t1929:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Wulf, Spec, Dink - get the fuck out of my thread.  Go ruin your own threads with your flaming bullshit or better yet, do this shit in the Flaming section that was created just for you!

:t1929:

Sorry, RW. I know better but I just can't resist responding to my admirers.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...