Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

So Gary, what do you do for a living?

Started by Zetsu, December 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Oh my goodness, I should stop posting here so much.

People will not believe me that I have a job.

But that's different when you have to mod this forum, Gary on the other hand that even post here for the entire night in HK...

He's in Hong Kong now?

He's always been in HK since he started about whining for getting his butt kicked by some local Chinese police boxer.  That was quite a long time ago.  At first I see him as a friend hoping he could be an alli to fight against racism in Hong Kong and mainland China, but sad to only find out he's no different from the people I wish to destroy.  I guess Romero is the only few left that is honest, rational and intelligent.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

But that's different when you have to mod this forum, Gary on the other hand that even post here for the entire night in HK...

He's in Hong Kong now?

He's always been in HK since he started about whining for getting his butt kicked by some local Chinese police boxer.  That was quite a long time ago.

If he's an expat in Hong Kong he's probably doing OK for himself.

Zetsu

He's in Hong Kong now?

He's always been in HK since he started about whining for getting his butt kicked by some local Chinese police boxer.  That was quite a long time ago.

He should be doing ok, though it's not easy to get a job in a competitive society like HK without any education, experience or skills.

Anonymous

He should be doing ok, though it's not easy to get a job in a competitive society like HK without any education, experience or skills.

That is so true Zetsu.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Zetsu"I guess these terms weren't popular or used when you and Obvious were still in high school.

lol Zetsu......when i was in high school some of the girls in my class were real honest to goodness virgins....now that is a looooong fucking time ago.....hahahahaha :arrow:

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I guess these terms weren't popular or used when you and Obvious were still in high school.

lol Zetsu......when i was in high school some of the girls in my class were real honest to goodness virgins....now that is a looooong fucking time ago.....hahahahaha :arrow:

I don't think it's just the girls, but everyone in the old days seems to be better, but as time passes by and civilization ages, people have only proven themselves to be more morally corrupt.

Anonymous

Gary the Joke won't tell us about his career on welfare.

Frost

Let Gary be people, people need to have privacy if they want . :-)

Me I'm a big healthy cripple living at home with momma, hows that ?

I worked my whole life, and I mean whole life since I was a little kid when I started making money.

I worked last though at Ford which crippled me up a bit, and not I'm retired.

I get migraines a few times a week, and my neck, and back gives me a limp.

Still i do what I can, and wish i was back working, don't take good health for granted.

I was working up to 14 hours a day before I got hurt, and taking all the overtime I could, the company could care less though.

they tried their best to starve me, but I have always saved.

Take care, and be safe on the job, money is all they really care about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Let Gary be people, people need to have privacy if they want . :-)

Me I'm a big healthy cripple living at home with momma, hows that ?

I worked my whole life, and I mean whole life since I was a little kid when I started making money.

I worked last though at Ford which crippled me up a bit, and not I'm retired.

I get migraines a few times a week, and my neck, and back gives me a limp.

Still i do what I can, and wish i was back working, don't take good health for granted.

I was working up to 14 hours a day before I got hurt, and taking all the overtime I could, the company could care less though.

they tried their best to starve me, but I have always saved.

Take care, and be safe on the job, money is all they really care about.

I didn't mean to pry into Gary's life Blue.

My curiosity got the better of me.

I am sorry about your work related injuries.

:(

Frost

:) no problem, Gary can take care of himself I guess :)

Yeah I am not a happy critter to tell the truth, my life was working, and that was actually my enjoyment.

I went from making a great living to just trying to get comfy, and not hurt more.

From 500 pushups a night to trying to pick up my clothes off the floor.

I still do some work here at home, but pay for it .

Well enough my wallowing, hope everyone else is healthy, and happy .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue":) no problem, Gary can take care of himself I guess :)

Yeah I am not a happy critter to tell the truth, my life was working, and that was actually my enjoyment.

I went from making a great living to just trying to get comfy, and not hurt more.

From 500 pushups a night to trying to pick up my clothes off the floor.

I still do some work here at home, but pay for it .

Well enough my wallowing, hope everyone else is healthy, and happy .

You could do 500 push-ups in one night?

:shock:

Frost

I used to work, and come home, and do them before my shower, and bed.

I hate setups so I did pushups. :) I kind of enjoyed them, and they actually do a lot of good for the arms, and pecks :)

bad part was I could hardly grab my hands from behind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I used to work, and come home, and do them before my shower, and bed.

I hate setups so I did pushups. :) I kind of enjoyed them, and they actually do a lot of good for the arms, and pecks :)

bad part was I could hardly grab my hands from behind.

Five hundred in one night though?

I cannot imagine that..

I can only do push-ups for ladies, but not even close to 500 though.

Frost

I started with 50 a night and worked my way up doing reps of 50, and taking a minute or two break .

After a while it got more easy, and not that bad.

I won a few bets at work doing them :) $50 doing 100 one night during lunch, $10 another time.