Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So Gary, what do you do for a living?

Started by Zetsu, December 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

I started with 50 a night and worked my way up doing reps of 50, and taking a minute or two break .

After a while it got more easy, and not that bad.

I won a few bets at work doing them :) $50 doing 100 one night during lunch, $10 another time.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blue"Let Gary be people, people need to have privacy if they want . :-)

Me I'm a big healthy cripple living at home with momma, hows that ?

I worked my whole life, and I mean whole life since I was a little kid when I started making money.

I worked last though at Ford which crippled me up a bit, and not I'm retired.

I get migraines a few times a week, and my neck, and back gives me a limp.

Still i do what I can, and wish i was back working, don't take good health for granted.

I was working up to 14 hours a day before I got hurt, and taking all the overtime I could, the company could care less though.

they tried their best to starve me, but I have always saved.

Take care, and be safe on the job, money is all they really care about.

I know what you mean Blue, but Gary seems to enjoy looking down on others by bragging about the books he've read, the guy keeps asking others what have you accomplish in life, yet he never mentions his job or career, except from his books.

About your career Blue I gotta admit there's no one that can come any where close to your level aside from my old man.  When I was still going to busines school a lot of my prof told us how hard working the people in the US are, but I would have never expected it could be something like this, I gotta hand it to you Blue.
Permanently off his rocker

Frost

Those are some of the hardest jobs I did in my life in the factory, but the older guys had it much worse all around.

Gary seems to like his books don't he, but let him toot :) it don't really matter .

Frost

Hope you have been well Zetsu, been a while :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Blue"Let Gary be people, people need to have privacy if they want . :-)

I worked my whole life, and I mean whole life since I was a little kid when I started making money.

Still i do what I can, and wish i was back working, don't take good health for granted.

I was working up to 14 hours a day before I got hurt, and taking all the overtime I could, the company could care less though.

I know what you mean Blue, but Gary seems to enjoy looking down on others by bragging about the books he've read, the guy keeps asking others what have you accomplish in life, yet he never mentions his job or career, except from his books.

About your career Blue I gotta admit there's no one that can come any where close to your level aside from my old man.  When I was still going to busines school a lot of my prof told us how hard working the people in the US are, but I would have never expected it could be something like this, I gotta hand it to you Blue.

I have seen him talk down to seoulbro and yourself.

It's only natural you ask about his accomplishments besides being a voracious reader.

Frost

I agree, he should tell if he's asking, tit for tat right, but really it still don't matter :)

People all over the internet talk a bit much sometimes, or boast, maybe he's proud of his reading.

Being dyslexic I'm happy to read comments on here  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I agree, he should tell if he's asking, tit for tat right, but really it still don't matter :)

People all over the internet talk a bit much sometimes, or boast, maybe he's proud of his reading.

Being dyslexic I'm happy to read comments on here  :lol:

I'm very happy to read your comments Blue.

Frost

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blue"Those are some of the hardest jobs I did in my life in the factory, but the older guys had it much worse all around.

Gary seems to like his books don't he, but let him toot :) it don't really matter .

Even if it's the hardest that's still insane, while doing this on a daily basis I believe it would be impossible on the body, the person would just collaspe.  I mean people like Alexander the Great or Bruce Lee both died around their 30s, both of them most likely have push themselves to the limit.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blue"Hope you have been well Zetsu, been a while :)

Things have been a bit better for me than before, I'm happy that things are going well for you too Blue, it's always good to see you again.  :)

Frost

I was told when I hired the life expectancy after retirement was two years. I tried to swap around doing different jobs, at least one part don't get to abused that way.

One job I did my rib started growing in from leaning on them so much, and the hair on one leg wore off, and got hard callus on it still. the hands are the worst, most people in those plants know the pain.

It took me years where I could walk around with mine open, and not in a fist.

Some people was lucky to get a nice job in there, but they usually was related to someone.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's only natural you ask about his accomplishments besides being a voracious reader.

Yea, I wouldn't take Gary seriously when he has proven more than 2/3 of the things he say are just made up nonsense.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"Hope you have been well Zetsu, been a while :)

Things have been a bit better for me than before, I'm happy that things are going well for you too Blue, it's always good to see you again.  :)

Great news :) hope the happy keeps on coming.

Frost

I made some investment moves today that may make me more happy :) I doubles my interest, and cut the paper ill receive to one statement from five :)

Be glad when it's finalized. in a week or so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yea, I wouldn't take Gary seriously when he has proven more than 2/3 of the things he say are just made up nonsense.

You have known Gary longer than me Zetsu.

I don't like when the boys here insult each other, but I have seen Gary brag about reading books.

It seems fair you would ask him if he's equally proud of his job.