The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

There is a Gay farmer who has a problem

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 25, 2015, 01:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

A Gay farmer is having a problem with the government: That is, a farmer from the city of Gay, in Georgia, is having a problem with the government.

Fox 5 Atlanta reports a farmer from the town had his application to the U.S. Department of Agriculture for a special interstate cattle transport license blocked because his town name contained an offensive word. And his town name only has one word in it, so no mystery there.

Gene King told Fox 5 his application was automatically blocked by the USDA's computers because his town's name was deemed by the system to have "bad connotations."

For the record, the town of Gay (population, 87) was founded in the 1870s. Whether or not you consider "gay" to have a bad connotation is a matter of opinion, but the GLAAD media guide actually recommends using the word gay over homosexual.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

deadskinmask

he's dumb for even trying to raise cattle there.... Gay cows won't breed.... he's better off with a chicken ranch. i hear the entire Gay population crave cocks and pay top dollar....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"he's dumb for even trying to raise cattle there.... Gay cows won't breed.... he's better off with a chicken ranch. i hear the entire Gay population crave cocks and pay top dollar....

ac_lmfao

Aryan

Gay gay gay gay, Bob I dare you to go 5 mins without talking about faggotry.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Gay gay gay gay, Bob I dare you to go 5 mins without talking about faggotry.....

That's not true. He has a side B. He also posts editorials critical of pm Harper.

Aryan

He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV  :oeudC:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV  :oeudC:

So?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its gay  ac_unsure

So?

Homosexuality offends me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its gay  ac_unsure

So?

Homosexuality offends me.

The thought of it makes me sick. Although, I don't care what anyone else does. If you are into having toxic peanut butter on the end of your member, go for it. Just don't splash any on me.

Aryan

Exactly....... and for another member to constantly talk about and promote it is pretty fucking irritating!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Exactly....... and for another member to constantly talk about and promote it is pretty fucking irritating!

It does seem he does it for the reaction.