Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Japan To Muslims: Stay The Fuck Out!!

Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

FFS Romero we al know it's satirical, but having an element of truth. The whole point was that Japan's xenophobia at least when it comes to muslimes is paying off for them.

Jeezuz dude. :001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"FFS Romero we al know it's satirical, but having an element of truth. The whole point was that Japan's xenophobia at least when it comes to muslimes is paying off for them.

Jeezuz dude. :001_rolleyes:

Romero struggles with sarcasm and allegorical parody.

You don't learn that stuff by being a rabid follower of Media Matters and the Huff-Puff.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"Europe is crowded and old too, but they don't seem to mind killing themselves slowly.

Europe is the Aryan homeland, and it saddens me to see it being destroyed.

Unfortunately it's infested with the Jew and their influence due to widespread white guilt  over WW2 is wrecking  Europe on a genocidal scale.

If only those same elite Jews had REALLY been Hollowco$$ted, then the world  would be a much happier place for us all.

If WW3 does take place you can bet your anal virginity that the Zionist Jews who control the US government and Israel will be the main cause....

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"We have too many Muslims here.

You live in the US, right Dove? With the exception of the greater Detroit area, the US muslime pop. is small. Europe is overrun with this alien culture. Muslime no go zones galore. Plenty of rapes of white Euro chicks and attacks on white Euro homos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Europe is crowded and old too, but they don't seem to mind killing themselves slowly.

Europe is the Aryan homeland, and it saddens me to see it being destroyed.

Unfortunately it's infested with the Jew and their influence due to widespread white guilt  over WW2 is wrecking  Europe on a genocidal scale.

If only those same elite Jews had REALLY been Hollowco$$ted, then the world  would be a much happier place for us all.

If WW3 does take place you can bet your anal virginity that the Zionist Jews who control the US government and Israel will be the main cause....

It's all whites, not just Ashkenazi Jews that are cutting their own throats.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Europe is the Aryan homeland, and it saddens me to see it being destroyed.

Being destroyed? That happened a long time ago.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110219045420/fallout/images/b/b6/Yevgeny_Khaldei_-_Reichstag_After_Fall_of_Berlin_-_1945.jpg">

We good whites had to stop your genocidal ways.

Aryan

Homero you libfags can't exactly be described as 'good' whites.

Bricktop

According to a recent news broadcast, the proportion of white people in the US is down to 62%, from high eighties in 1960. The trend is for that proportion to decrease.

In 15 years, based on current trends, the highest proportion of non-whites in the US will be "Asians". I actually don't know what an Asian is, but I presume it refers to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Pakistanis...and so on.

My daughter lives in Japan. She finds it uncomfortable and racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You live in the US, right Dove? With the exception of the greater Detroit area, the US muslime pop. is small. Europe is overrun with this alien culture. Muslime no go zones galore. Plenty of rapes of white Euro chicks and attacks on white Euro homos.
I live in the greater Detroit area. Lol

Aryan

Quote from: "Dove"

Oh shit, I bet thats rough.   :ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oh shit, I bet thats rough.   :ohmy:

Nah I'm born and raised.  It's only scary to outsiders lol. Of course I'm not IN detroit, but I'm in the tri country.

Anonymous

No fucking way?? Well, that would explain why you think the US muslime pop. is so fucking high.

Anonymous

No fucking way?? Well, that would explain why you think the US muslime pop. is so fucking high.
there are a lot in Florida too.

Anonymous

there are a lot in Florida too.

I heard Minneapolis/St. Paul had a sizeable jihadi problem, but I hadn't heard about Florida.