The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Renee, October 12, 2015, 10:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Sorry but that was just a whole lot of waffle, similar to what you normally post, just because its a lengthy response doesn't make it any more valid.

Actually, I apologise for mentioning waffles, I know how you are desperately trying to cut down your calorie intake.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"So why don't you take you anti-Semitic, racist, basement dwelling, ass and......how do you tea soaked, sacks of shit, say it?....... Oh yeah, "BUGGER RIGHT OFF"!   ac_biggrin

Actually, it would be more correct to say "Sod off" ('sod' derived from the word sodomy).

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"So why don't you take you anti-Semitic, racist, basement dwelling, ass and......how do you tea soaked, sacks of shit, say it?....... Oh yeah, "BUGGER RIGHT OFF"!   ac_biggrin

Actually, it would be more correct to say "Sod off" ('sod' derived from the word sodomy).

Thank you for the correction and in Aryan butt boy's case, it would seem more....."fitting". :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think it's cute when Scouse pretends he knows us.  I just want to pinch his widdle cheekies!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry I cant be bothered reading all that, but I will tell you the reason I've chosen to troll your fat ass whenever I get the urge is solely down to your shitty attitude which I picked up on as soon as I registered on here.

Presumably you get off on being a resident 'forum bitch', which is fine........ but dont be surprised or butthurt when people rip the piss out of you for being a beach whale who drastically is in need of a gym membership.  

Why are you so fat incidentally? Do you think its a flattering look?

Renee is very intelligent and very pretty..

She does not give attitude without reason.

Aryan

Sorry but if you think Renee is 'pretty' you need a trip to the opticians.  :laugh:

I do find it cute however how you all seem to be gathering in the whale's defence......

What a catch she is eh? Morbidly obese and a shitty personality, whats not to like?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but if you think Renee is 'pretty' you need a trip to the opticians.  :laugh:

I do find it cute however how you all seem to be gathering in the whale's defence......

What a catch she is eh? Morbidly obese and a shitty personality, whats not to like?  ac_dunno

Renee does not need me to defend her..

She is more than capable of doing that herself.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think it's cute when Scouse pretends he knows us.  I just want to pinch his widdle cheekies!

Yeah, guess what, I'm a "lefty". I knew it was going to happen when I stopped using the word "leftard". :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but if you think Renee is 'pretty' you need a trip to the opticians.  :laugh:

I'll have you know I have very sweet and affable personality. Unfortunately you will never experience it because you don't warrant it and most likely never will.

BTW, you sound really butt hurt. Would you like a hug? I'm sure you might be able to coax one out of your only like minded counterpart on this forum. You can find him in the Reject Rodeo; his name is Odinson. ac_biggrin

Aryan

I dont hug fatties, sorry.   :yuk:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I dont hug fatties, sorry.   :yuk:

I'm sorry, I wasn't offering a hug. Your inability to read and comprehend is really getting troubling. Is this some kind of tactic you use to garner sympathy? Because you are really coming off as pathetic little window licker.

Bricktop

Oh yeah.

I'm her biggest fan, and protector.

I've got her back, Jack. ac_beating

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I think it's cute when Scouse pretends he knows us.  I just want to pinch his widdle cheekies!

Yeah, guess what, I'm a "lefty". I knew it was going to happen when I stop using the word "leftard". :laugh3:

I knew you'd eventually come over to the dark side hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I actually don't mind Scouse.

Aryan

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Oh yeah.

I'm her biggest fan, and protector.

I've got her back, Jack. ac_beating

I imagine her back is easier on the eye than her front  ac_lmfao